Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Tarot Forum               Free Tarot Readings           Tarot Card Meanings

Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

The_Hydra 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraLuck View Post
Rx 2 Wands + King Pents

There's someone, an earth sign or man with dark features you're not able to see past. You're pretty stuck on him and are unable to move forward.

Q: Progress for my startup over the next month?
FB: Yeah there's someone with dark features who I've been struggling to get over. I've made a lot of progress recently with letting go and I feel like I've been doing a good job of moving on. Hopefully nothing happens to set me back but at this point... I don't think much can.

8 of Pentacles/6 of Cups

It looks like progress will be slow and steady, this is positive because your attention to the little details will make sure you have a solid base to build on and a stronger start up. I also see you receiving help out of good will from someone who has faith in you regardless of your experience.

Q: What is D feeling for me now?
Top   #461
Moon Lover

AraLuck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
FB: Yeah there's someone with dark features who I've been struggling to get over. I've made a lot of progress recently with letting go and I feel like I've been doing a good job of moving on. Hopefully nothing happens to set me back but at this point... I don't think much can.

8 of Pentacles/6 of Cups

It looks like progress will be slow and steady, this is positive because your attention to the little details will make sure you have a solid base to build on and a stronger start up. I also see you receiving help out of good will from someone who has faith in you regardless of your experience.

Q: What is D feeling for me now?
FB: Looks good! 6 Cups can also be a soulmate card and I am indeed requesting his help to proceed with this venture. Looks like he will do it finally quite lovingly

Your Q: 10 Swords + 9 Cups

D is feeling the pain of being without you, although he may think he's enjoying it and looking like he is on the surface. But deep down, there are dark thoughts and he's suffering but not allowing these to show as yet and being quite immature about the whole situation, since the overall energy is Sun, so I would say just being childish.

Mine: What may I know of my soul contract with SC?
Top   #462
Citizen

Galadhwen 

Quote:
Mine: What may I know of my soul contract with SC?
The Tower (for you) and the Moon (for SC). Hmmm, two very strong cards about depth, mystery, and illusion. As far as we know, having a healthy doubt is always advised especially on what you think you know about yourself, SC, and the situation. A hint of dark night of the souls for each of you, always be mindful of your intentions and what you do. I actually quite like the sense of peace and maturity when these two are side by side btw!

Q: Is there a karmic debt I've successfully finished lately?
Top   #463
Moon Lover

AraLuck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadhwen View Post
The Tower (for you) and the Moon (for SC). Hmmm, two very strong cards about depth, mystery, and illusion. As far as we know, having a healthy doubt is always advised especially on what you think you know about yourself, SC, and the situation. A hint of dark night of the souls for each of you, always be mindful of your intentions and what you do. I actually quite like the sense of peace and maturity when these two are side by side btw!
FB: Ooooh... SC is Mr Moon... Pisces, deceptive, intuitive, freaky Another reader on the forum and I call him that... lol. Great stuff. I understand it's about eradicating fear... recurring thing with us. Dark nights are actually what we're both going through... and I agree with see fear and dark nights being towered out of our lives, this is good

Quote:
Q: Is there a karmic debt I've successfully finished lately?
Magician + 9 Pents

What beautiful cards for this question and they say: absolutely, and with great mastery and dexterity, I would add. It feels like you've just turned a corner, with the WoF as quint, and you are confident that you have thus repaid this debt and can move forward peacefully....
Top   #464
Moon Lover

AraLuck 

Forgot to add a Q:

What is the message behind the death dreams I had last night?
Top   #465
Resident

ben Anat 

Quote:
Forgot to add a Q:

What is the message behind the death dreams I had last night?
I'm a beginner, I hope you won't mind! I'm using the Morgan-Greer Tarot.

I got Lovers Rx and Moon Rx.

Lovers Rx and Moon Rx together suggests that you are stuck in a rut of bad interpersonal communication leading to confusion. However, Moon Rx promises that clarity is just beginning to dawn, even if the figurative "death" of your old way of thinking seems brutal at times.

Question: How can I best stop doubting my own academic abilities (classic "impostor syndrome") and get back on track?
Top   #466
Citizen

Noni 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben Anat View Post
I'm a beginner, I hope you won't mind! I'm using the Morgan-Greer Tarot.

I got Lovers Rx and Moon Rx.

Lovers Rx and Moon Rx together suggests that you are stuck in a rut of bad interpersonal communication leading to confusion. However, Moon Rx promises that clarity is just beginning to dawn, even if the figurative "death" of your old way of thinking seems brutal at times.

Question: How can I best stop doubting my own academic abilities (classic "impostor syndrome") and get back on track?
Magician, 6 of swords
You have to just decide to do it and use the power of your mind and be resourceful in finding a way out of this doubting. You hold the key to move away from this state to where you want to be.

Q. What is X's view/ impression about my physical appearance
Top   #467
Citizen

Cynthia_H 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Q. What is X's view/ impression about my physical appearance
(Fenestra Tarot) Ace Wands / VI Lovers

X is very sexually attracted to you. He finds you beautiful and has a strong overall attraction to you.

Q - How can I keep MM's positive energy in my life ?
Top   #468
Tutu wearing rascal

DDwarks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia_H View Post
(Fenestra Tarot) Ace Wands / VI Lovers

X is very sexually attracted to you. He finds you beautiful and has a strong overall attraction to you.

Q - How can I keep MM's positive energy in my life ?
Knight of Cups. 10 Swords (Thoth)

Positive thinking! The knight of Cups is also associated with the healing arts and the 10 of Swords talks about renounciation and even depression. If the latter is something you struggle with then some healing is needed for you to create your own positive energy to feed on. If not, make an absolute point to renounce negative self talk.

Q. How will I get on juggling my full time job with the internet sales one?
Top   #469
Citizen

Galadhwen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDwarks View Post
Q. How will I get on juggling my full time job with the internet sales one?
Two of Swords and Four of Cups. Quite well because you're good with multi-tasking and focus, it's not as busy as it seems so beware of boredom! Also the amount of work you'll be having is ideal so try not to add more.

Q: What are my weaknesses that I should work on right now?
Top   #470

More in the Aeclectic Tarot Forum
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.