spiral 3 wands

bluebell

hi I am very new to this have the spiral deck a few years now. tried a couple of times to learn and gave up, came across this site which looks like it could learn me a few things. A tip I have started to do that was posted on this site is to do one card a day to start learning I started saturday in the morning
the card was the 3 of wands as it was saturday my day is such as bingo in the afternoon with my son, pleased to say we won
I do not do much in the evening ever on a saturday so it is pretty much the same old day so however again saturday is the lottery day with the family lottery we won £15. my query would be how does the 3 of wands effect my day. since the saturday I have now started to choose my card in the evening just before I go to bed. this is not such a hurry for me. I have done a journal of my days and the card chosen. any tips appreciated just remember I am new to this and excited
hugs
Bluebell

Sulis

Moderator note

Hi Bluebell,

Could you please tell us what you think this card may have meant to you today before anyone comes along to help?

Since this is a daily draw then your take really is the most important one. You know what happened to you during the day so only you can really say how this card's energies manifested for you.

Please take a look at the rules of the Your Readings forum which can be found in at the top of the forum: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=47665

I realise that it's difficult when you don't know much about tarot but please try and give it a shot as without your own interpretation, you're effectively asking for a free reading.

Sulis - co-moderator - Your Readings

bluebell

3 of wands

well this is kind of difficult for me, as I have only just taken the tarot up
having drawn the 3 of wands as a daily card it seems to be a card of progres
or a kind of yearning as my day is a sort of expectant of a win maybe this is why I was drawn to the card. as it turns out the day was prosperous for me.
which is unusual as I have not done so in a while

Sulis

Hi Bluebell,

I think you've got it spot on and that's what's so good about pulling a card a day.

I find it most useful to draw a daily card at the end of the day so instead of trying to predict something I'm actually looking back at my day and so can see more easily, how that card's energies showed up for me.

When you pull a card just write down whatever it makes you think or feel.
Really look at it, describe what's happening, look at the colours, the weather, what are the people on the card doing? Does it make you feel happy or sad? What does the number mean? etc, etc
Try to relate the card to your day and use a good tarot book to see what the author thinks the card means.

You'll learn how to read much quicker if you actually learn how the cards relate to you and watch how they manifest in your life than by just looking up meanings in books.

If you're using the Rider-Waite-Smith deck then the 3 of Wands shows a well dressed man standing between 3 Wands on a cliff. He's watching some boats either sailing away or coming back in.
Threes are about creativity and growth and so this card is one of taking action then waiting to see what happens. It signifies a successful start to a venture. The guy has sent his ships off and now he has to wait to see what happens so I would say that your feeling expectant and prosperous really fits well with this.

bluebell

3 of wands

thanks Sulis I must say it did make me ponder from the first. then when I looked up the interpretations for the card. at the end of the day it did add up
I am pleased with the outcome
thanks again

~~~~ bluebell ~~~