Frouds Faeries Oracle - 0 Card???

MagsStardustBlack

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to check some others opinions on the 0 card in Frouds Oracle. I'v read the idea behind the 0 card in the companion book. I love the idea, but how do i figure out who my guide is, i actually have a name that came to me through thought from the faery guide, so i know their name. How do you get a visual for drawing the image, or find out their personality, any effective ways to try this???

The thing is, is i'm into drawing and painting so can be creative so how do i do this so that it is the Faery connecting with me and not my own imagination, drawing whatever i fancy?

I'm new to Oracle so would really appriciate some guidance. Plus i have 2 Zero cards, does anyone else?

Thanks, xMags.

Sar

I have stared on it the last mornings over coffe. I have not reach any conclusions.

linnie

Guide images...

MagsStardustBlack said:
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to check some others opinions on the 0 card in Frouds Oracle. I'v read the idea behind the 0 card in the companion book. I love the idea, but how do i figure out who my guide is, i actually have a name that came to me through thought from the faery guide, so i know their name. How do you get a visual for drawing the image, or find out their personality, any effective ways to try this???

The thing is, is i'm into drawing and painting so can be creative so how do i do this so that it is the Faery connecting with me and not my own imagination, drawing whatever i fancy?

I'm new to Oracle so would really appriciate some guidance. Plus i have 2 Zero cards, does anyone else?

Thanks, xMags.

Namste Mags :)

I have that deck and haven't yet drawn my guide image... I could, because a dear friend of mine actually intuitively draws people's guides the same way I draw my deck and mandalas, and she's drawn my beautiful guide, and I drew another cheeky fellow at one of her workshops. What we both do is to sit in meditation... I know that I ask Spirit for "The most perfect healing symbols", so I guess you could ask for "the most symbols to express (my) guide".

And I guess you just have to trust... I think you'll feel a gut feeling, or another way of being which lets you know whether it is really your guide energy or whether you have fudged it! :)

Froud's book did suggest that it needn't be an image of the guide per se, but could be a symbolic representation. People have talismans, or images, much like the avatar they use on AT, which resonates with them, so if the guide drawing doesn't work, perhaps you could do that instead... it's all about connecting energetically with your deck, so you just need to infuse your deck with your energy, somehow. :)

Best wishes for wonderful readings... it is a fun deck with some interesting and sometimes very enlightening messages.

Namaste, all things good to you. Linnie :)

linnie

oh... only one zero card, too

Oops... forgot one part of your question... I only have one zero card in my deck. :)

Many blessings, Linnie :)

MagsStardustBlack

'Hi' Star 'hi' Linni,

Thanks guys for posting! Your insights have been apriciated. I actually posted this thread in the wrong forum, and had no one answer my questions, so i went another path, i joined the Faeries Oracle group in Yahoo, and asked them, i was offered a link to Macbeths faerie guide imagery journey, which she had wanted to publish in the book but the editor said there was no word room for. Before i did this i already had a distant foggy vision of my guide, and a little bolt of energy into my mind with her name, a name.

I knew instantly it did not come from me because it was so unfamiliar, and the way it made me feel, like i had been touched by faerie. So then i did the imagery journey which was very cool, i loved it, and i met her, she also gave me a symbol to represent our connection to each other between the realms.

MagsStardustBlack

Hi - sorry, my computer was acting up there and i was worried it would crash so i posted that unfinished.....

Yeh so, i'm really practicing meditation, grounding, centering and connecting because i love to see the faerie realm when i am in that place....But i better not say to much on that as wrong place and it'l get shifted.

So the two 0 cards, i did have 2 - got one now, i messed up the drawing first time as used a pen, so reconnected with the other card and just drew the symbol on it that she gave me.

So this all happened before the MOD moved my thread over here, and you two lovely people posted for me.

Thank's again, much appriciated xxMags.

linnie

lucky for you that you had two! :)

Isn't fortune amazing?! There you were with two zero cards, and one went its own way... :)

Glad to hear that you have already undergone that amazing journey... I will have to see where you actually went by following the details in your previous post! Beautiful... those little jolts and bolts are so cool!~ :)

I'm sure your faerie guide is very beautiful, too. :)

MagsStardustBlack

Thanks Linni

linnie said:
Isn't fortune amazing?! There you were with two zero cards, and one went its own way... :)

Glad to hear that you have already undergone that amazing journey... I will have to see where you actually went by following the details in your previous post! Beautiful... those little jolts and bolts are so cool!~ :)

I'm sure your faerie guide is very beautiful, too. :)

Hi Linni, Its called 'Your Guide to Faerie by Jessica Macbeth'. At www.faeriewisdom.com,

Yes those jolts and bolts are cool, like a little zip of electricity, then bam! Yes she is lovely, she is an Elf, very plain, no frills, but striking! Good luck to you if you take the journey, i hope it is rewarding for you!

Blessings xMags.

linnie

Namaste, Mags :)

Thank you, Mags :) I will try that link again later... must be being updated as it was unavailable just now.

An Elf... beautiful...! When I mentioned the other cheeky little one that I drew for myself at my friend's workshop, he came through as a cheeky, elfish, pixie. Then again, he may be a pure Elf, because he's so secretive and... well... elfish!!!! But, no... perhaps he's actually a gnome... but a lithe, youthful, shy but cheeky gnome...

Luckily, I have a talisman image that came through with my first guide portrait... of a very different energy... I think I will draw the talisman on my zero card, as a constant reminder of my work! :) Thank you!!! :)

MagsStardustBlack

linnie said:
Thank you, Mags :) I will try that link again later... must be being updated as it was unavailable just now.

An Elf... beautiful...! When I mentioned the other cheeky little one that I drew for myself at my friend's workshop, he came through as a cheeky, elfish, pixie. Then again, he may be a pure Elf, because he's so secretive and... well... elfish!!!! But, no... perhaps he's actually a gnome... but a lithe, youthful, shy but cheeky gnome...

Luckily, I have a talisman image that came through with my first guide portrait... of a very different energy... I think I will draw the talisman on my zero card, as a constant reminder of my work! :) Thank you!!! :)
He sounds really funny Linnie, a right little character. He sounds so lovely, i hope together you both will gain insight into each others realms. xxMags.