How Kabbalah Is Used To Decode Our Own Life?

ALEKTHOR

HI i been studying a little of Kabbalah, tarot and astrology, are very interesting disciplines.

but something shoking happens to me every time I try to nalize with gematria some aspects of my life.

for example my date of birth.

september 3rd 1981 at 12 15 am

so my birth date is

3 6 9 12 15 a secuence of 3

3rd day
6th zodiac sign virgo
9th month september
12 hour
15 minutes

81 9*9 3*3*3*3

when I try to explain this with aspects such as

BINAH
VAV
6TH creation DAY
YESOD
THE HANGED MAN
etc, I get so confuse when the answer to the code is THE HOLY GHOST, or the MOON CHILD,or ANDROMEDA ETC.

I Know for sure that I´m not a demigod or such, I´m a very unperfected man with not comparision even to the mighty CAMEL.

but how can I use this archetipes in my life? what is their real MEANING.

is there someone that knows someone who can help me understand?, or an online site to acomplish this task?.

thanks you so much for reading.

Marvin Alonso

Always Wondering

There is some gematria being discussed in the Thoth Forum here at Aeclectic Tarot. Some of these numbers look very familar. It is mostly in the Book of Law study threads but you could see how others are applying it.

http://www.tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=57

AW

brightcrazystar

nah, I think you are a demigod. I mean, cmon, the numbers say it all right?!?

seriously:

As a rational being, you can make your mind up to say anything, and the more flexible you make it, the more room there is for lucid truth to filter in through our own sense of self-importance.

And it could be that you are so inflexible as to see anything other than your own self-importance, so early in this effort. What makes you think looking for numbers to add is going to be a means of analysis. Hint, ALL single and ouble digit numbers are prominent in numerology and gematria, as they represent complete duals of values.

Here is what I see:

Sept 3, 1981 12:15am (can't include houses because you didn't give a place)

1981 is 19th Century, 81 is 9 square.

Tropical Astrology:

Sol in Virgo, Luna in Scorpio. Mercury, Venus, Saturn, and Jupiter in Libra. Mars in Leo.

Sidereal Astrology:

Sol in Leo, Luna in Libra. Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Jupiter in Virgo.
Mars in Cancer

Strongest conjunct is Saturn Jupiter, to orb of 4.
Neptune in Sag, Trine Mars, square Sol. No squares in a classic "bucket" chart.

Neptune guides our generational perception of ourselves, Saturn guides our contribution to our generation as seen collectively, Uranus is how we distinugish ourselves from our generation. Neptune trine mars is a good reason to stay away from drugs as it can inflate one's sense of self value, and feels comfortable when it is self-focused. This could be amplified as it is representng your only square. Do you have a physical limitation that you tend to try and forget or play down? Saturn can obscure itself in a chart until your late 20's (about every 28 years) and this could play the part of a big "reality check", if it hasn't already. With that placement of the Neptune on the Sol Mars trine, I would say it might be due to your own excesses, or those of someone else.

BTW, Sep 3 is better read as 10th day of Virgo (tropically) or 13th day of Leo (Sidereal). Calendar Months don't really matter in Astrology.

Tarot speaking, what you do is get the small card of each decan where your planets are located and make comparison to those in the light of their dignitaries, elemental affinities, and prospective positions in the Tree of Life.

Hope this helps you get a foothold on something other than the fact you are the chosen one. BTW: HUMANITY is the chosen one, not a specific specimen of it. There, the major secret of the Ancients and Secret Orders. The Demigod is the chief metaphor for the human race.

ALEKTHOR

thanks, but still confused

my question is not to confirm a fact that I already know absurd.

my question is to find guidence, to be able to study kabbalah, and use it withouth confution of the arquetipes.

my question is to find how the symbol of the holy ghost can be used in our own lifes.

haw can I use the MACROCOSMOS understanding with my MICROCOSMOS human being.

as above so below, but when the holy ghost comes to below, transforms into what?

MIND?
SPIRIT?
REASON?
GOOD WILL?
COMPASSION?

MY HEART
MY HEAD

where in my human being is that CAMEL???

brightcrazystar

Your question is how to become, essentially, an Adept. This answer is not in a book. Travel the world (if only the little world of your own neighborhood), meet some people you can experience in the flesh, money be damned, family be damned. Write a treatise on magick you feel is so complete you wonder if you are not already an Adept, and then when you read it are ashamed to show the world you ignorance. That is a first good indication you are starting to kill your expectations so you can let Truth in. If there is no key to your aspiration there, than knock the sand from your boots and set out to find one. Any price, any cost! Wear rich jewels and store of women and spices! To me, the book is literal in many ways.

An Adept must be willing to pour forth every drop of his blood into the Cup. But it is a specific kind of life, and has a hefty price to be of such service. None of these are ways to become an Adept, they are signs however, in my own life and path that I hoped might show my Angel that I was serious enough for it to reveal itself to me in a Greater aspect of its infinite nature.

I would beware anyone who tells you how they think you should become an Adept...

There necessarily CAN NOT be a static formula, there are paths to perhaps making you proficient enough to see the goals you have in a Qabalistic context, but they are diverse. Your path may be painting, I can't draw a circle with a compass. etc. Whatever path Initiates within you the Transformation from Aspirant to Adept is the one should pursue.

For example, some are more for people of a certain religion, or creed, or people for example who distrust Enochian can find a good home in B.O.T.A. work sometime. I could not even begin to recognize what you want.

First, and foremost, I say read "The Soldier and the Hunchback" - to temper Skeptcism and Enthusiasm against each other. That step is hard, but is the difference between everyone I have seen who has crashed and burned, and everyone who is still aloft as we aim for the Heart of the Sun.