Oracle deck Suggestion to use as Clarifyer Cards

darkkittie099

Hello AT community ^_^!

I am looking for a good oracle deck to use as a clarifying cards in my tarot readings. I usually use the tarot cards in the pack to clarify ambiguous cards in my spreads BUT I am trying to incorporate more oracle decks in my readings. I would like a deck that has both positive and "negative" cards that encompass all of the different shades that makeup life. Also, if there are any indie decks that come to mind please share! I am starting to see that a lot of indie decks from etsy etc. are coming out into the market and would love to support any artists trying to sell their work. However, if anyone knows of any oracle decks that are mass produced as well I would love those suggestions too. Thanks everyone for the help! ^_^

banbha

My favorite is the Arthur Rackham Oracle. Nothing really comes close, it's layered and full of meaning and reads beautifully.

barefootlife

I'm a fan of A Curious Oracle lately. It's a really unique little deck with an equally unique system. I also like the Earthbound Oracle, which is just words and images with no LWB and requires pretty complete interpretation, and the Animal Spirit Oracle, by the same woman who did Wild Unknown.

Citrin

Earthbound Oracle is a good clarifyer! I feel like it's impossible to misunderstand those images. :)

darkkittie099

My favorite is the Arthur Rackham Oracle. Nothing really comes close, it's layered and full of meaning and reads beautifully.

OMG I looked up videos of it on youtube and googled the images... I AM IN LOVE *_* adjflajdflaj. It is amazingly gorgeous! I love fairytales and this is just perfect. It is on the pricier side but boy oh boy<3. Thanks for suggesting this one!

darkkittie099

Earthbound Oracle is a good clarifyer! I feel like it's impossible to misunderstand those images. :)

I'm a fan of A Curious Oracle lately. It's a really unique little deck with an equally unique system. I also like the Earthbound Oracle, which is just words and images with no LWB and requires pretty complete interpretation, and the Animal Spirit Oracle, by the same woman who did Wild Unknown.

Thanks for the suggestions you guys! ^_^. I have heard of the earthbound oracle but I never properly looked at reviews, googled images, so I am definitely going to do that. The same for A Curious Oracle. I am so glad everyone suggested indie decks. For some reason mass produced decks lately are not doing it for me. I really appreciate the suggestions :D. I am sure one of these will be good clarifying cards for my tarot readings.