Amy Brown VS. Enchanted Oracle

souljourney

I like the artwork in both of these decks more than any of the other Fairy based oracle decks.
My question is... which one to get...
Do any of you have both? What are the differences, etc. And what's your opinion.

byrgypsy

I haven't seen the Amy Brown Deck but I fell in love with the Enchanted Oracle last night. My bf thinks i might have to pay to have the carpet shampooed for B&N cuz my bladder let go a little ;) hehehe

cardlady22

I have the Amy Brown, but am planning to get the Jessica Galbreth. I admit it's the collection of their art that draws me more than their "use as an oracle" but I am hoping that will change and grow after I get into them.

ETA: got the Enchanted with my Christmas money!

Ange

I have the Amy Brown, and it's not only a beuatiful deck, but it's beautifully set out too in it's box.

It's the sort of thing that you want to keep the box just so you can the book and deck in their sections in the box and look and admire it....:)

Ang x

byrgypsy

WOO HOO!!!! I got the Enchanted Oracle for Christmas at an extended family exchange. Guess it helps that its all i have talked about for days. LOL

souljourney

byrgypsy said:
WOO HOO!!!! I got the Enchanted Oracle for Christmas at an extended family exchange. Guess it help that its all i have talked about for days. LOL

Cool! I'm looking at that one too. hehehe.
Let us know how the first reading with this goes.

byrgypsy

I so love these cards!!!!! I finally shuffled them late last night, the readings were very accurate; they were very easy to interpret, as the art really conveys the message. Now i have to get the Amy Brown deck so i can compare them. ( Yeah i know that i am starting to sound like a fairy junkie. HEHEHEH)

JellieBeanie

I must say I love the look of both decks even though I have been a lover of Amy Brown's art work since I was a child. Either deck, you can not go wrong.

LostEvi

I have the Enchanted Oracle and absolutely love it! It's a gorgeous deck.