Secret World of Crystals Oracle

rachelcat

I just got these last night. They are lovely and definitely can be read completely intuitively by and/or by scrying.

They really are very suggestive of all kinds of things. To me, many of the cards look like Tibetan thankas--mandalas of many small and repeated gods and goddesses surrounding a central Buddha.

My reaction to them has been different than any other cards I can think of. (Except maybe the Lumen, but it has keywords.) I guess it's the fact that they are not the work of an artist just painting from their minds. Even if they're completely abstract, I still find myself wondering what they intended or what their mindset was when they painted it. Although I assume there was a good bit of manipulation of placing and colors of lights, cropping, photo effects, etc., it just seems wonderful that these are completely abstract but NOT the product of human hands. It's like I trust them more somehow.

And for once in my life, I don't want to read the book because I don't want to know what the keywords are. I'm always big on understanding the author's intent, but not with these! I'm so glad they don't have keywords on the cards!

I'm really looking forward to making them my own!

HearthCricket

rachelcat~That is really what the creator wanted. These are photographs of inside crystals and the worlds they hold that the naked eye cannot see. Aren't they wonderful? It is definitely a lovely tool for scrying, divination, journeying and meditation, but he does want people to think for themselves, knowing that each person sees something different. I have chatted with the woman who showed me these cards. We each have a deck and would pull out a card and share what we saw. Very different things! It was a lot of fun to share, but regardless, your vision is what will hold, not those of anyone else. Here is a link to what crystals were used, which I wish were included in the book and can't quite figure out why they were not, so printed it out for myself. He is also on FB and occasionally puts up an interesting video about a card and what he sees, plus other info. Glad you are enjoying them!

http://www.thesecretworldofcrystals.com/products/journey-cards

merissa_88

I just got this deck and the Shaman's Oracle. I hope there will be a study group.

Merissa

Londubh

Thanks for posting these HearthCricket. I have never seen a 'mineral' deck that I have even kind of, even remotely, liked before.

I can't believe how much I am liking what is on my screen right now.

Guess I'm going to have to order them. I am either going to mesmerized by these or disappointed.

Londubh

HearthCricket said:
Aren't they gorgeous? I just love how you find all sorts of beings, faces, animals, things, worlds in the photographs. It is amazing and everyone sees something different. It is really fun to share. I just received the DVD so looking forward to that. He tossed in extra cards and a lovely greeting card, too!

HearthCriket, what do you think of the DVD that you ordered?