Does ANYONE have this deck? Wizard's School of Magic

canid

I posted this a long time ago & wondered if anyone has it yet. It's a wonderful little deck (52 cards) that can be used in many different ways - it seems to incorporate different systems - tarot & sibilla & lemormand, depends on how you see it. It was originally marketed for children in the series 'Wizard's School of Magic' published by Top That! Publishing Plc. The deck is #IV in the series, & may be in others that include the deck, but I'm not sure. Yesterday I saw one of the IV kits listed on eBay in the $700 range. Ridiculous- the cards are only 3.5" x 2.5". They have the tarot's 4 suits ie elements - fire, earth, air & water. The courts have a king & queen, plus a 'Wizard' & 'Dragon', of each suit. I use the Wizard in a way that trumps the king, but in that suit's aspect. The Dragons I usually see as Knights. The other cards are 1-10, also in the 4 suits & I apply numerology &, if applicable, the corresponding major. Whoever designed this deck was knowledgeable about tarot because the imagery corresponds remarkably well to trad tarot. Here are some images:

Attachments

• wizardoracle1.jpg
    wizardoracle1.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 149
  • wizardoracle4.jpg
    wizardoracle4.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 129
  • wizardoracle3.jpg
    wizardoracle3.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 131