Celtic Book of the Dead: to cut or not to cut?

IheartTarot

I just got this and my first instinct is to cut the part off where the cards were as it is attached to the book and clumsy? Anyone else do this? Am I being rash?

AJ

I didn't even know they came in the book. I just checked my book and there is no indication of anything cut away. Mine is ISBN 1-84013-441-0, published in the UK, Grange books. does your book have the same?

Where were the sheets stuck in?
Inquiring minds and all

I'd cut it off. I've got a couple of sets where the card holding area was an extension of the back cover of the book. Ridiculous design, cut them right apart. No one died because I did it :)

IheartTarot

AJ said:
I didn't even know they came in the book. I just checked my book and there is no indication of anything cut away. Mine is ISBN 1-84013-441-0, published in the UK, Grange books. does your book have the same?

Where were the sheets stuck in?
Inquiring minds and all

I'd cut it off. I've got a couple of sets where the card holding area was an extension of the back cover of the book. Ridiculous design, cut them right apart. No one died because I did it :)

I tried to scan it but no dice it is too big.

The ISBN is the same as yours. The book/box is orange/red.

The back cover extends out and doubles back over the front and includes a hollow where the cards were but they will not stay there now that it's open!

Thanks, I am going to cut it off too it would drive me batty!

I need to buy lots of bags and tins and boxes for all my cards as the original packaging can be stupid:D.