Green Man Tree Oracle by John Matthews

Jewel

faunabay said:
I bought one yesterday because Jewel told me I HAD to have one. LOL I love it!!

THANKS JEWEL!!! :*

~Giggles~ I am just tickled pink that you love it!!!! I hope it helps you feel reconnected to the trees you so miss. And, who knows we might learn something in the process of working with this deck! It is trully a lovely deck.

Mimers

Jewel said:
~Giggles~ I am just tickled pink that you love it!!!! I hope it helps you feel reconnected to the trees you so miss. And, who knows we might learn something in the process of working with this deck! It is trully a lovely deck.

Now I am going to have to run to B&N and pick one up tonight!

Woof

Just saw it for $6.48 at B&N here in SD, CA. Debating it.....
Woof

September Pixie

My fiance is from SJ, CA.. hmm I wonder if I can con him into going in and buying one for me :D

Jewel got me interested in a LOT of new decks.. lol Thanks Jewel ;)

Jewel

Woof at that price definetly pick it up! If you do not like it I am pretty sure you could sell it easily. I thought it was a great deal at $12.95.

Woof

Just did!
It was on the shelf yesterday and today they had it up front behind the checkout counter. So if you're at B&N and don't see it; ask!
I've been in such a funky mood lately: off tarot and just feeling blah and blob-like. That's why I didn't pick it up yesterday.
If it's not for me it's going on the trade board. I've got to cull my collection of decks soon anyway.
Woof

dolphingirl

Wow I also thought it was a great deal at $12.95 as well. If I ever see it that cheep I am picking up a few as gifts. I think this is one of the prettiest Oracle decks to come out in a long time. My Sig other isn't real interrested in tarot and I long ago bored him to much to even get much interrest in looking at any of the new decks I pick up. but I tried to show him this one just cause I thought it was so wonderful and he actually sat there and looked through each card with me :)

Woof

One dumb observation:
I know there are only a limited number of cards in any deck but I would have loved to see and olive tree amoung the cards. I know, they're based on trees native to Great Britain etc...
Otherwise a lovely deck. I'm glad I picked it up.
Maybe it will help me connect to all my decks again.
Woof

Imagemaker

They're at our local B&N (NH/Mass)with other tarot books and boxed decks for $12.95. They had several copies.

faunabay

I ended up going back today and buying another copy too!! LOL

I decided I wanted one that I could put in a small frame I have (changing the card out when I want to) and one I can do readings with that won't be short one card that's in the frame.

:D hehehe :D