Green Man Tree Oracle by John Matthews

Tansey Ella

I brought this back up b/c I'm being drawn to this deck for some reason. I saw it somewhere and have been intrigued since. I just found that I own the book, " Lord of the light and Shadow" it has the face of the green man on it. Half of it is green. the other half seems to have a horn. I have had this in my bookshelf for some time and have looked at it and thought about reading it.
I guess i will--I love tress, and the face of the green man is following me around and getting into my dreams.
current prices on the deck are ridiculous at amazon- saw one for $53.??. not paying that.

strings of life

WolfSpirit said:
These trees remind me of Treebeard (Lord o/t Rings)
I have a giant talking Treebeard doll. He's quite special and guards an entire shelf in my house!

I traded this deck a way many, many months ago, and found myself missing it once I started reading with my Tarot of Trees. I found one for less than $10 on Amazon and ordered it. I'm looking forward to connecting with it this time around :).

strings of life

Well, it came. It's nice to have it back after trading it away last year...

This set will be a good contrast to the Celtic Tree Oracle.

The cards are lovely and I started the book last night. I need to find the phonetic pronunciation of the Ogham alphabet somewhere!

Oh, and as a bonus, since the set I bought didn't come with the Green Man plaque (which I have already), the Amazon Marketplace seller tossed in a lovely dream catcher instead :D.