Well Worn Path deck???!!!!

Shadow Wolf

I keep seeing this deck at Barnes & Noble and I have picked it up and put it down a dozen times. I guess I'll eventually pick it up and keep it. I really like
the artwork. It seems like a very kind and gentle deck.

I'll let you know what I think when I finally pick it up.

Morwenna

OK, now where do I get one? I just bought the Hidden Path, the sequel, and I want the whole thing!

F.M. Tarot

Morwenna said:
OK, now where do I get one? I just bought the Hidden Path, the sequel, and I want the whole thing!

They have them cheaply at Amazon..lowest was $8!

rachelcat

discountnewagebooks.com

I'm always recommending this site because they have the best prices!

Grizabella

I shouldn't just leave this saying "deleted", I guess. But I do have both decks combined and both books just like new and it seems a shame they're not being used, if anyone is interested in a trade or something.

silverwings94

A couple of years ago we invited Raven Grimassi and Stephani to our Rochester pagan Pride. It was the year that the Well Worn Path debuted. Infacthe did his unveiling at a workshop here in Rochester,NY. Raven was orignially from Rochester,NY. It was a real privlige to meet them and attend the workshop. I learned quite a lot that evening.
My copy is signed and I also have an accompaning CD that Stephanie recorded a guided meditation on. Its also signed. I have The Hidden path as well.
These are 2 decks that I cherish. I will never part with them. They are very easy for me to read. The art work is just beautiful.

faunabay

Well Jewel mailed me her's so I could try it out.......and I have to say I agree with you all. It does add alot to the Hidden Path deck! So yes, I will have to buy my own copy soon. LOL

Morwenna

Well, I finally got a copy of the Well-Worn Path; Grimassi and Taylor were at a conference a friend of mine attended this past weekend, so I had her pick me up a copy. So I should have it in hand in three or four weeks.

Now, after all the cleanup/digout of our apartment (detailed for me by Gregory in the conversation forum that I, a non-subscriber, can't access), it seems the Hidden Path got boxed off to storage.

This is called irony. :/

Lunar Siren

I dug up this deck last night after reading this thread, and I found it very enlightening. I was a Wiccan for a while, oh, about 20 years ago, so the symbology isn't foreign to me. I will use it a few times until it goes "cold", like it always seems to do after the first initial orgasmic rush of awesome readings. It's never proven to have the staying power of my old tried-and-trues, for some reason. Kinda like an old boyfriend you feel compelled to look up once in a while... I wonder if I should bother with Hidden Path? Maybe one needs both for the synergistic effect? Tonight, I shall uncork my Tea Leaf deck and give that one another go-around... Another deck that sits neglected and unused for many moons while I reach for the ones I always connect with...

Morwenna

After seeing the friend twice since she picked up the WWP deck for me, and both of us forgot, she finally snail-mailed it to me a week ago. And I'm definitely loving it!

Now to spring my Hidden Path from the storage bin, wherever the heck the boxes of books from the bedroom ended up getting stacked... :(