SWWF ~ Healing Group ~ Undressing of a Salad ~ Geministar, moderndayruth, Aximili, K.

Alta

Your Mandala is quite inspiring. I always make mine so symmetrical, because I thought they had to be so. ooooh, have to try this.

Marion

moderndayruth

"I have also started on my boxes, but only now I have "stuff" all over my spare room floor *LOL* in piles of what to keep, what to throw out and what to give away. Im achieving my goal of only doing a little bit, say, 15 minutes each night. not every single night, but most nights." (originally posted by geministar)
Geministar, easy does it :) I love sorting things out, like cleaning long forgotten boxes where i stuffed everything i couldn't throw away... I make a "program" that in such way i am clearing my mind from some worn-out and unnecessary thinking patterns, surpressed pain and old traumas and it does work, after such job is done there is a lot of free space for new things, both literally and metaforically ;)
Kahlie, i absolutely love your mandala drowing! I don't feel it's fragmented, to the contrary i feel the bird (it looks like female eagle to me) is powerfull, she is rising from the "blue" and ascending to the heights... of her own being and, subsequently, the wordly success. The colors strike me, i always relate the blue to the spirituality and the yellow to the intellect and they are both really empowering on your mandala. An awasome image and amazing symbology.
Faeries came with me to work today, i even took out the Undressing of a Salad from it's frame so they are "complete".
My daily drow was Ilbe the Retriever, he is an absolute darling, isn't he? I had an awareness of the team work and did everything for us to make good impression as whole, not to stand out personally and it brought in an awasome energy, i was far more supportive to my colleagues and viceversa... which resulted in my superior making a monologue that it's a high time for me to be promoted ;)
Before that, we had one really bad "situation", i ran to the restroom and asked what's going on; Gawatcha came out; you know in the beggining he used to scare me, but with time i learned he is just warning me to be careful, to mind particularly the words and the body language. "Adittional" two cards were Nelys the Alchemist and Ekstasis, i felt everything will be taken care off... and it was indeed :)
Btw, i did went back to the more serious excersise routine and i haven't cheated on my diet ;)
So, this far (knock on wood) i am really happy with the Undressing of a Salad experience. I am looking forward to hearing your news,
Love&Light
mdr

Kahlie

Marion said:
Your Mandala is quite inspiring. I always make mine so symmetrical, because I thought they had to be so. ooooh, have to try this.

Marion

Well, I do make those too, sometimes, but this just seems to be very informative and very strong... so I do those for people when I feel like it, to give something special. But I spend more time on it, this one was in like 10 mins or so. I wasn't going for detail as I was too restless :D

Always pleased to inspire creativity in others, and thank you for your lovely compliment :)

moderndayruth said:
Kahlie, i absolutely love your mandala drowing! I don't feel it's fragmented, to the contrary i feel the bird (it looks like female eagle to me) is powerfull, she is rising from the "blue" and ascending to the heights... of her own being and, subsequently, the wordly success. The colors strike me, i always relate the blue to the spirituality and the yellow to the intellect and they are both really empowering on your mandala. An awasome image and amazing symbology.

Worldly success would be nice ;) Funny how you relate blue to Spirituality... who all have different colour spectrums I guess. Last night I did a Visualization with Sea Lion, Dolphin and Sea Eagle. The funny thing is... I felt Sea Lion would really be up there with the Fae in Undressing of a Salad. Especially as the most common depictions of Sea Lions are those with a Ball on their nose! Trying to juggle :)

I also decided to do some Healing on the 4 Blue Balls, off which 3 already turned Golden :) (Which is *my* personal colour of Spirituality). I'm going to work some more on the 4th today.

I have so much energy, waking up at 7am naturally... but I do need to find a FOCUS... that's getting so hard! Maybe because I've always focused on getting Healthy, and now that I am... I seem not to have one big goal anymore... in that, it's Undressing of a Salad for me. It's: Getting everything ready in my house, working towards my degree, working towards making Third Eye Readings a success etc... in some ways, it makes me feel it's ineffective.

I need to think so more about this,

Love,

Kahlie

P.S Way to go Moderndayruth on keeping up with your goals and starting to use new talents!

geministar

Kahlie said:
As for new potential, I just did myself my own Personal Mandala Drawing Reading. I did it for friends before but never for myself. I've attached it. I've often wondered if I wanted to go and do these in person too for others.

In any case, from the symbolism you can see how fragmented I'm at the moment... while the uppermost part is mostly pinkish, blue is dominating as the last 2-3 days I've felt really blue. And stuck in little bubbles of emotion... My playful side still exists though and it's telling me that it's the way to ascension if I walk with Dolphin and Sea Lion, there is also a bird like figure in it, reminding me to flow above these currents of emotions.

Kahlie, I like your mandala. I could definitely see those dolphins down the bottom, thats what I saw first, I love dolphins :)

moderndayruth

So, i am promoted :) From one side i am really happy cause it narrows a lot my focus (buy - buy blue fae in front), but, from the othr side it's much more responsibility than i had before. I guess i should be "incorporating" the qualities of the fae on the left (single-mindness) and the faery at top attitude, which in my case i feel reads "mind the ego, be cooperative, support others". Oy vey... Faeries told me on this one:
situation - Taom the Poet ( be creative), advice- Death (which i hope doesn't read literally like jump out of the window lol), which imo hear stands for letting go the previous life phase and embracing a new one and, as outcome, my best friend, Ilbe the Retriever ;)
I am still on Atkins induction and i excersise a whole lot, but I don't read sufficiently :(
Btw, i am not sure this is the right place to ask this, but...
If your intuition tells you one thing and the book meaning has nothing to do with it, for which one would you go?
I am new to Faeries and i don't know the book meanings for many of them;
in some case my intuition is in sync with the book and some times it has nothing to do with it... and the other day i was really dissapointed with some interpretation, like... Indi for me stands for the things naturally drown and gravitating to each other (i see the two spheres as two planets where one is going around another)... and between them is Indi, who is beautiful, discreet and subtle... What do you think?
Love,
mdr

Jewel

moderndayruth said:
I am new to Faeries and i don't know the book meanings for many of them; in some case my intuition is in sync with the book and some times it has nothing to do with it... and the other day i was really dissapointed with some interpretation, like... Indi for me stands for the things naturally drown and gravitating to each other (i see the two spheres as two planets where one is going around another)... and between them is Indi, who is beautiful, discreet and subtle... What do you think?
Love,
mdr
Hope you guys don't mind me lurking around and butting in, but I could not resist. And no I am not a Gemini - but I did marry one! :D And yes, I think this card is VERY Gemini, which is probably why it confuses me so much *LOL*.

MDR, continue being free with the faeries and follow your intuition. The book only providers suggested meanings and how the faeries showed themselves to Jessica. Stick to what they tell you. You will find they are very multifaceted. The exercises you are doing in the book are a way to meet them on your own, and that is by far the best way. Don't be dissapointed, just know that your experiences with them are personal and do not have to match book meanings. Seems to me like you are getting to know them just fine the way you are going. Incidentally, when I first did the exercises Indi was my favorite card :D

Aximili

Time for me to throw my weight around and start actually DOING something in here *Chuckle*

Nice to know I'm not alone Jewel, I too am not a Gemini. I'm a Taurus and proud of it. *Chuckle*

For me, Undressing is starting to have a very personal meaning. I never had much of a connection with this card, but in my current job-less state I am leaning to appreciate the work and dedication the Fae are putting in. This card is reminding me to Be just as diligent in my search for employment.

geministar

Mdr, Jewel is right in what she says (HI JEWEL!), mostly listen to what you feel the faeries are telling you. I like to read what the book says too though just incase it might help to add some meaning. If I am completely unsure of what a card is telling me I will just go straight to the book and take it from there.

Aximili, good to see you here! I am glad you have found your connection to the card.

I was looking at the card again last night and thinking about something Faunabay said in the other group about the little guy on the left and how unhappy he looks. Im wondering if for me this card is about (at this point in time) something in my life that is making me feel a bit down. Im not sure yet but I really liked Faunabay's point and it made me start to think about it. Although, at the same time, I am still trying not to make myself too busy ;)

Kahlie

moderndayruth said:
If your intuition tells you one thing and the book meaning has nothing to do with it, for which one would you go?

Honor yourself and your intuition :) I sometimes use the book, but rarely. Hmm, I must say that your opinions on Indi are very appreciated! If you have more insight towards other Fae, be sure to post them in the appropriate threads! I always love to hear what facets of the Fae others see!

Aximili, I'd be very interested to hear your personal take on the card too :)

Kahlie

Kahlie

geministar said:
I was looking at the card again last night and thinking about something Faunabay said in the other group about the little guy on the left and how unhappy he looks.

I peered and peered... I don't see a guy on the left that looks unhappy... Is it one of the Fae holding a ball? Does this mean that my very happy disposition makes it impossible for me to see?

Personally, for me, I've noted a lot of undiscovered things that will be useful to me to learn from. Yesterday I realized how *personal* I take it how Third Eye Readings is going... as if my self-worth is dependent upon what I have to give... I felt a bit like the smiley hairy Fae with a ball (right bottomside)... I'm there, hopeful and eager, with what I have to give, but afraid for rejection...

I definitely did some work on that and I know it will increase productivity and feelings of well-being.

The Fae also messed with my head though... I'm starting to feel like the shocked little face that can be see over the Blue fae's left shoulder... I just getting sprung surprise after surprise... Especially in my dreams! I'm still reeling.

More on that when I have time,

Kahlie