Faery Seekers Circle - May - SignUp Thread

faerylvr

Hello Faery Seekers,

Hard to believe we are almost half way through a new year already. Here we go into May's Circle...

Guidelines:

1. This Circle is for users the Brian Froud's "The Faeries' Oracle", not other decks.
2. Readings and feedback are to be complete by the end of the calendar month of May, so please ensure that your reading is up a few days before this to give your partner(s) time to consider and respond.
3. If you have time issues, please contact me and your partner or group right away. Letting everyone know if you suddenly have time constraints allows me to make some alternate arrangements or just ease concerns.

As we go into May, I was looking for a very simple birth/rebirth spread to use as we go into a time of renewal... not finding what I was looking for I decided my idea was fine by itself... so below is a three (yes 3) card spread. For those who know me... be amazed and shocked :0 you probably won't see one created by me again that is only 3 cards :D

May's 2 Card Spread

1. Birth - What will be new this spring (project, relationship, journey, etc.)

2. Rebirth - What will be brought to back or to new life this spring (what has been pushed aside or forgotten that will come back in a new way)

3. Tied together - How will the Birth and Rebirth be tied together through Spring?

Please sign up and enjoy!

I'll assign partners or groups of readers at the start of April.

faerylvr

Partners/Groups

Perfect numbers for partners this time... so that is the way the faeries want it...

Magenta and faunabay

Bershka and Grip Dellabonte

Elvenstar and pook

ellirhyn and satori

Guiding Cauldron and Alta

Jewel and pippi

Keavy McGee and moderndayruth

Baroli and Franniee

PM each other as you get your threads started... have fun!!!!

faunabay

I just happened to be right here when you posted this, so I'm signing up quick like a bunny. LOL :)

So add me in please. :*

Grip Dellabonte

Hey, faeryluvr - thanks for the reminder! :)

I'm in.

faerylvr

Hey Grip... no problem on the reminder.

Faunabay... you little bunny you... lol

Welcome to the faery fields of May

Pook

Me too please!

faerylvr

Alright Pook... you are in.

faerylvr

Satori pmd me... she is in... yea!!!!!

Alta

Yes, I'll play!

faerylvr

Very excited... I knew a small spread would bring in more people...