Faery Seekers Circle ~ June 2008 ~ Signup list

Alta

Hi fellow faery lovers!

Time for a new signup sheet for June which starts in 10 days or so.

As always:

- the Faery Seekers Circle uses the Brian Froud Faeries' Oracle only.

- when the signup period is over, the organizer for the month will assign pairs, or groups. Either you and your partner will exchange a reading or within a group, for example:
A reads for B
b reads for C
C reads for A

- there is a proposed spread for the month, however should it not meet your needs, you and your partner(s) are very welcome to explore other spreads. They should comprise at least three cards though.

- communication is very important! If your reading is going to be delayed (or even not possible) because of real life issues, let both your partner and me know right away! I like to avert disappointment.
Spread for the month of June

Releasing Blocks

1. What is blocking me?
2. How did this block get started?
3. What needs to be done to help release the block?
4. Helpful advice or information from the fae.

:love: Alta

franniee

I'm in Alta! I do like reading with the faeries - they are fun! :heart:

Alta

Hi franniee! First in line! That was quick... yay!!!

xxx A

franniee

It's crazy pouring here and I have to take my daughter to my parents and go to a parents orientation at her new school ~ I am totally procrastinating.... don't want to bundle her up and take her out in this mess! UGH so I am not moving from my laptop. :D

FaeryGodmother

I've been away from my faeries for so long! I would like to join this time.

Alta

franniee said:
It's crazy pouring here and I have to take my daughter to my parents and go to a parents orientation at her new school ~ I am totally procrastinating.... don't want to bundle her up and take her out in this mess! UGH so I am not moving from my laptop. :D
Don't blame you. And so cold too, ugh.

FaeryGodmother, nice to see you back!!

xxx Alta

moderndayruth

Please, sign me up :) This monthly exchange became a wonderful ritual, Faeries and me are looking forward to having some deep insights and a lot fun in June :D

Baroli

I do enjoy the fae. Sign me up Alta! :D

elvenstar

Me too please :)

This spread looks like just what I need...