What are some crystals and stones that help release what no longer serves you?

Labhraín

Oooo someone gave me this once. I don't know where it is now.... :( But the inclusions were more brown than black....

Good to know a bit about it now.

Labhrain, thanks for asking this question :)

You're welcome and thanks to everyone who contributed!

Mellaenn

I have been having great success by pairing my intention of letting go with prehnite. I'd almost go so far as to call prehnite 'the declutter's stone'.

It is also a good stone for prophecy and to enhance our readings, so after you work on getting rid of unwanted things in your life, you'll still have a good use for it!

Labhraín

I have been having great success by pairing my intention of letting go with prehnite. I'd almost go so far as to call prehnite 'the declutter's stone'.

It is also a good stone for prophecy and to enhance our readings, so after you work on getting rid of unwanted things in your life, you'll still have a good use for it!

Prehnite...I'll check it out. Thank you!

Labhraín

I'm late to the game here, but for the sake of other latecomers to the thread I'd like to recommend quantum quattro silica in addition to the other great recommendations. This material is useful for healing and especially for emotional healing. It is a very beautiful mixture of smoky quartz, chrysocolla, malachite, shattuckite & dioptase and is inexpensive and easy to find.

I've never heard of this one but I'll investigate it.

Sibylline

Moldavite and Quartz

Also late to the game, but I'll jump in here too.

Moldavite is the ultimate stone for me to release what no longer serves. I've got a gem-grade quality pendant and, when I wear it, I start cleaning the house, throwing out old stuff, etc. Mostly, it helps me release energetic/emotional things that no longer serve.

Not everybody reacts to Moldavite the same way. I don't experience any of the side effects that people report. Try holding a piece of Moldavite in a shop before you buy it to see how you react.

The easiest thing is to get a regular piece of quartz, cleanse it, and then program it to release what no longer serves. Basically, you can program quartz for anything and that's one of the reasons why I love it!

Amsonia

speaking of quartz...did you know sand is usually 99% quartz...so you can get a vile or small jar...fill it with quartz (sand) then 'release' it actually and physically into a stream, lake or ocean! Kind of the equivalent of writing down a list of the things you want to release and then burning them....