My River house- crystal ball and crystal family

celticnoodle

These are the crystal balls that I keep at my river house. I have them sitting on my vanity top, but there is a mirror behind them, and I couldn't get a great photo like that, so I draped a black velvet cloth over the mirror part. GotH and others have asked me numerous times to post a pic of them and I finally have done so. I have maybe one or two other crystal balls at our farmhouse, I can't recall, and the great majority of my crystal pieces are there as well. I can't wait till I can join all of my crystals together in one spot and keep them all a very happy crystal family that is together! :D

Then, I decided to take them all to a larger table to display them a bit better, rather then them being so cramped closely together.

The last picture is of my smallest crystal 'ball'. It was made into a wand, which is also present, but the ball fell off the wand stick. I tried once to glue it back into place, but it didn't stay put and fell off again. :( I need to find some other type of glue to work and just never get around to doing that.

Attachments

• 20160327_153741_resized.jpg
    20160327_153741_resized.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 174
  • 20160327_155744_resized (1).jpg
    20160327_155744_resized (1).jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 154
  • 20160327_154157_resized.jpg
    20160327_154157_resized.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 152

RiverRunsDeep

Beautiful, CN! A very lovely "family". :)

tarotlova

Beautiful! Love them all :thumbsup:

GotH

Absolutely stunning. :heart: You were able to capture their beauty perfectly. I know it's hard to do with some but they are all just glowing. Gorgeous crystal family CN!

Thank you sharing them....

Debra

In the first picture, your reflection in the large sphere on the left looks like you have wings!

GotH

In the first picture, your reflection in the large sphere on the left looks like you have wings!

Oooh... And I see it as something quite fascinating standing with their head down BEHIND the photographer!

Eta with wings!

Debra

Yeah, I see it. An angel bent down to tie its shoelace. ;)

celticnoodle

I do have wings. :D I'm a real angel! :angel:

Oooh... And I see it as something quite fascinating standing with their head down BEHIND the photographer!

Eta with wings!

I went back to take a peek too after Debra's post--and yeah, I also see it. It is comforting to see and know I have angels looking after me. :)

Thank you, everyone for your comments on my family members. :)

sweetcherise13

What a beautiful family of crystals, CN! And I agree with Debra, your reflection show wings and how gorgeous that is!!

celticnoodle

What a beautiful family of crystals, CN! And I agree with Debra, your reflection show wings and how gorgeous that is!!

Thank you, Sweetcherise. It was nice to see those wings! Now, to try and figure out...am I a real angel or a fallen angel?! })