5 of pentacles recurring- love reading

Altamira

Hello everyone,

So 5 of pentacles keeps on coming when I ask about a specific person.
It is a romantic interest and we live/ work in the same place.
I asked two different times how he sees me and in both the card that came up was 5 of pents.
The first time I thought he sees me as going through hardship as indeed I was under much pressure at work and was very hard on me. The second I started thinking the possibility of seeing me as not fiting in in the work environment we are.

This morning I pulled just one card for the day and what might happen/ his actions re me and the card was again 5 of pentacles!

3 times is a lot. I am not sure what this card tries to tell me. Do I look like needy? Does he feel like tired and exhausted in here? Does he think we are in the same position not be exactly like the way others are around, sharing the same situation financially or psychologically perhaps? These are possible interpretations I give but I am sure there is something I am missing here.

Thank you.

Ruby Jewel

Hello everyone,

I asked two different times how he sees me and in both the card that came up was 5 of pents.
The first time I thought he sees me as going through hardship as indeed I was under much pressure at work and was very hard on me. The second I started thinking the possibility of seeing me as not fiting in in the work environment we are.
A couple of days ago I asked what his feelings for me are and got 8 of wands and to the question what will happen got the world so got some hopes of positivity.
This morning I pulled just one card for the day and what might happen/ his actions re me and the card was again 5 of pentacles!

3 times is a lot. I am not sure what this card tries to tell me. Do I look like needy? Does he feel like tired and exhausted in here? Does he think we are in the same position not be exactly like the way others are around, sharing the same situation financially or psychologically perhaps? These are possible interpretations I give but I am sure there is something I am missing here.

Thank you.

It could be saying long, continued inaction, according to Aleister Crowley.

violetdaisy

Hello everyone,

Thank you.

5P - I'm not sure he thinks of you in a romantic way with this card. If anything, if he's not happy in the workplace or feels like an outsider or is struggling - he may consider you both to be in "the same boat"

You likely are missing something if a card keeps showing. I got 10S for over 7 months in relation to any questions I asked about spirituality - until I figured it out because I kept thinking it meant I wasn't getting anywhere because I felt "emotionally dead." And...it didn't mean that at all. But I was stuck on that definition for a long, long, time.

myrrhmyrrh

I read once that 5 coins can also be an inner poverty that means he can't reciprocate. Take that fwiw, about 5 coins.

Grizabella

I'm only answering this part of your post because all the other cards you mentioned can't be discussed unless you interpret them yourself. Also the card you pulled for the day can't be discussed here because it's a complete spread even though it's only one card. :)

What I wanted to just toss out here is something I read the other day. Waite put a certain symbol around the neck of one of the people on the 5 of Wands that's a pendant that lepers used to have to wear. Lepers were untouchable.

I'm not saying he sees you as a leper, but this aspect of the card might apply if he sees you as a "hands-off" person because you work together or for some other reason.

KnightOfTheCosmos

Hey there! You already got some great responses but I figured I'd chime in. The 5 of Pentacles could also represent feeling like an outcast, feeling cast out in the cold, and feeling as if no one's got your back. If he sees you this way, you may be coming off as someone who is alone and a bit sad about how things in their life is going. Do you tend to communicate with other people at work? Do you like/dislike your job and, if so, do you show your pleasure/displeasure? I think those are things to consider. Good luck!

Altamira

Thank you very much everyone for your responses, really helpful!

KnightoftheKosmos: This might be the case but definitely I am not isolated. I am always social and talking with many people but not have my in-tribe or something like this. I am critical about things showing displeasure but not sad. However, it is likely that he feels that I got his back. He knows that if he turns to me when he needs something I am always ready to help and to be there for him.

Grizabella: That is so interesting! In a way he may have this in his mind - the untouchable- I am older than him and not in the same overly flirty available mode as the other women around him who are closer to his age, life phase. However, I always thought he might feel safer to do something with me as he knows I would not tell everyone or the others would not get to know it from me or easily as I am not exactly in their tribe.

myrrhmyrrh: Hm maybe he thinks I can't reciprocate (if we suppose he has any sort of feelings intention- and seemingly he can't reciprocate to what I might want)

violetdaisy: Yes, I am so uncertain whether he has romantic feelings at all- but feeling being at the same boat in some ways is highly possible. None of us quite fits in and I believe we both respect each other's work and ways.

Ruby Jewel: Inaction is what the situation looks like although we gradually build very slowly more interaction and communication but I am not sure how to interpret this in terms of how he sees me.

ps. As of today that I pulled this card in terms of his actions. He was looking for and came to me again to ask my help for something and he really appreciated the amount of effort I put into solving his problem and be there. He also asked me if I would go out with the bigger group so that he could thank me with a drink. But this possibly does not say anything.

Funny card I still can't fully understand what is its significance in this relation and keeps on coming.

Many thanks for your insights.

Sharla

Quite simply this card keeps repeating because he is not too sure at present, he takes his time, hes very slow in making decisions and coming to conclusions....he doesn't like to rush things.

You need to just give him time....as if you do this, with this guy you can guarantee that the decision will be something they stick to and follow through for good or bad.

You obviously like him hence on the Question....just don't push things, he needs time to know what he wants and feels about you.....just go with the flow for now.

Hes really quiet and reserved anyway, so you should already know he's not one to make impulsive decisions like this.

And btw your supposed to press the quote button under each persons response, and leave feedback for each person individually.

Altamira

Quite simply this card keeps repeating because he is not too sure at present, he takes his time, hes very slow in making decisions and coming to conclusions....he doesn't like to rush things.

You need to just give him time....as if you do this, with this guy you can guarantee that the decision will be something they stick to and follow through for good or bad.

You obviously like him hence on the Question....just don't push things, he needs time to know what he wants and feels about you.....just go with the flow for now.

Hes really quiet and reserved anyway, so you should already know he's not one to make impulsive decisions like this.

And btw your supposed to press the quote button under each persons response, and leave feedback for each person individually.

Hi Sharla! Thanks so much for pointing the right way to respond. I answered to everyone who took time to help me but I did not realise I had to do it in seperate threads. Thanks for your answer. It is really helpful too. I never thought that this card relates to time as well, possibly because pentacles are seen as more slow. That is a good point and you are right in the way you described him: quiet and reserved. He is like this not only with me but in general. Thank you for your advice.

FemaleRonin

I didn't notice from the previous posts if this was mentioned at all yet however I glanced at each one rather quickly, so figured I'd add my own potential perspective on it:

He could see you as someone who's needing outside help and or help from "higher ups" like a manager or supervisor for example at work and maybe no one else sees this or notices anyone offering any help and leaving you to handle it on your own or until you're ready to reach out and ask for it yourself.

Or maybe sees you as someone who doesn't follow the status quo and is independent even if at times it's not the easiest way for you to be, and that can make you sometimes seem left out and isolated. Another way could be he sees you as taking a recent fall and now having to deal with the process of working your way back into the "warm", cozy, and accepted "place" in your works environment. If that makes sense?

Those are just some of the ways I would possibly look at the card given the context of it being work related.

For me personally however, it's appeared in the "how someone sees you" position and it's meant that the person saw me as struggling to recover from a hard setback and despite being down and out, I was still continuing to do my best even when it wasn't much or made a noticeable difference to others who also saw me as a wounded bird that others watched in pity yet did nothing to help. Low on confidence but still in the game none the less. I did at times feel "pathetic"but I didn't give up and to me there's that distinct feeling now with this card of perseverance behind it. Almost admirable depending on which way the cards are leading you of course.