Moon reversed in crowning thoughts?

Padma

So, how do you feel about the 3 of pents as the outcome with his crowning thoughts? That although he is closed he is still trying to get to know someone? The 3 of pents to me is building...so I am trying to figure out if he is so closed how is he building...could this be a superficial relationship?

To me, the 3 says "it's (and he is) a work in progress" and also shows him as currently more interested in career and money, and in creating a stable future, than in actually seguing off into romances. If you apply Charlie Brown's "he's applying logic" take on that, then you see how the material building blocks are more important really to him at this time, as opposed to others and their emotional needs.

With 2 Pent cards in the spread, it tells me that any romantic fruition shall be a long, slow process. Pents don't move quickly, and are more practical than romantic. If he is building any kind of relationship at this time, then he has long range plans in mind, and does not wish to share his plans at this time, imo.

Maybe he is just testing the foundations, to see if they will hold the weight of a stable relationship. The reversed Moon makes it seem like he is not certain it will.

Just my take! I hope it helps. :)

Ace

I didn't see the 4 of pents mentioned as a clarifier to Moon Rx--I would say--as you did--that he is very closed off from his emotions. And not a risk-taker--in love at least.

As for 3 of Pents--that could be him asking what can I work on to be better at relationships? IF he is willing to change, he could.

IF

barb

Charlie Brown

Can I ask, what do you mean when you say getting to know them in the wrong way? For example, only looking at a person's job, how much money they make and their image? Is that what you meant?

I'm not sure exactly what that might mean without knowing the people of doing the reading. It could be looking at externals like you said. It could be looking at them as some kind of puzzle to be solved or something to be won rather than someone to be known. I'd probably say the "wrong way" is looking at someone as an object or an objective.

CaliforniaVirgo

To me, the 3 says "it's (and he is) a work in progress" and also shows him as currently more interested in career and money, and in creating a stable future, than in actually seguing off into romances. If you apply Charlie Brown's "he's applying logic" take on that, then you see how the material building blocks are more important really to him at this time, as opposed to others and their emotional needs.

With 2 Pent cards in the spread, it tells me that any romantic fruition shall be a long, slow process. Pents don't move quickly, and are more practical than romantic. If he is building any kind of relationship at this time, then he has long range plans in mind, and does not wish to share his plans at this time, imo.

Maybe he is just testing the foundations, to see if they will hold the weight of a stable relationship. The reversed Moon makes it seem like he is not certain it will.

Just my take! I hope it helps. :)

Thanks! Ya, I also see the 3 of pents as a practical energy not romantic at all. He owns his own business so it would make sense he would be very focused on career success.

CaliforniaVirgo

I didn't see the 4 of pents mentioned as a clarifier to Moon Rx--I would say--as you did--that he is very closed off from his emotions. And not a risk-taker--in love at least.

As for 3 of Pents--that could be him asking what can I work on to be better at relationships? IF he is willing to change, he could.

IF

barb

Hmmm interesting take. I can see him wanting to "build" a better him perhaps

CaliforniaVirgo

I'm not sure exactly what that might mean without knowing the people of doing the reading. It could be looking at externals like you said. It could be looking at them as some kind of puzzle to be solved or something to be won rather than someone to be known. I'd probably say the "wrong way" is looking at someone as an object or an objective.

Ya, not very romantic!

CaliforniaVirgo

To me, the Moon reversed suggests completely out of touch with his emotions - or, guarding them far too much - not allowing anything in or out; afraid of getting burned, afraid of his own hopes. The 4 Pents confirms this, as in keeping everything to himself, not giving anything of himself away. His month of June shows no romantic promise, as he is afraid to show his emotions, or is completely out of touch with his needs. Wants, but cannot share, or is afraid to share. (imo).

Thank you for this, I just only saw it. I agree with you as well. He is very guarded and probably secretive. I just was thrown by the 3 of pents as the outcome as to me in a new relationship it can show promise; getting to know each other