How do you ask "global", general questions?

Adde

I have no idea where to post this question, so I hope it's OK to post it in the "Talking tarot" section.

I have a blog and a facebook page dedicated to my passion for tarot. I also want to do some readings for lunar cycles, such as from new moon to full moon, etc. My problem is that I don't know how to ask questions, since these aren't personal questions. If I ask, "what will the new moon bring us?" is it OK? Because, I'm thinking, "us" who? Should I ask "what will it bring to my readers?"

How do you deal with this type of questions those of you who are familiar with it?

I hope you understand what I mean, I'm not sure if I explained well.

rwcarter

You might ask, "What themes will be present with the New Moon?" Then you could do a reading for a specific person (yourself or a client) to ask "What effect will the New Moon's themes have on X?" I would guess that the themes would manifest differently for different people.

Rodney

Philosopher

Well, I don't know any spread especifically for the moon, but I think you can use a 12 astrology houses spread for example, or even a Celtic Cross as a general spread.
If you really want the moon thing, you still could use this spreads asking: "what will happens in the new moon period".

Hope it helps!
Cheers!