New Froud Oracle!!!!

irisa

It's really so strange and I have no explanation.. I have such a great rapport with my Faeries Oracle but this new one so far (and it's only been a few weeks but) I'm just not feeling it at all - nor are my Faeries! They (and I) look on this new set as a bunch of wannabbees. I've tried pulling one card from each deck a day and seeing them side by side seems to re-enforce that idea - they are just Faeries Lite :)

irisa :)

faunabay

irisa said:
It's really so strange and I have no explanation.. I have such a great rapport with my Faeries Oracle but this new one so far (and it's only been a few weeks but) I'm just not feeling it at all - nor are my Faeries! They (and I) look on this new set as a bunch of wannabbees. I've tried pulling one card from each deck a day and seeing them side by side seems to re-enforce that idea - they are just Faeries Lite :)

hmmm....that's too bad. Maybe it's just not time for you and them to work together. :( I mean there are people who don't get on with the original froud faeries either. So these may just not be for you. I also wouldn't think this is forever though. If you have such a wonderful connection with the FO I'd hold on to the new guys. Things may change in the future. You never know. :)

Actually I'm kind of surprised that you're the only one who's had this reaction. I thought more people would. Truthfully I though I would! But everything has worked out wonderfully for me.

irisa

faunabay said:
hmmm....that's too bad. Maybe it's just not time for you and them to work together. :( I mean there are people who don't get on with the original froud faeries either. So these may just not be for you. I also wouldn't think this is forever though. If you have such a wonderful connection with the FO I'd hold on to the new guys. Things may change in the future. You never know. :)

Actually I'm kind of surprised that you're the only one who's had this reaction. I thought more people would. Truthfully I though I would! But everything has worked out wonderfully for me.

Being the only one feels a little freaky I'll admit :D

But I'm surely going to keep hold of them because as you say things may well change in the future. I'm just really suprised by it I suppose.. and I'm very interested to see if it changes and what changes. Meantime I have more than enough on my hands with my original guys, so I'm happy :)

Miss Divine

I received mine sometime a little over a week ago, but life got in the way (a bad Tower moment) so I haven't worked with these cards yet. The only thing I've done so far is look through the cards. (Yep, bad timing when they arrived eh?) They are absolutely gorgeous!! My set arrived in perfect condition thank goodness.
Looking forward to getting to know these fairies when things calm down a bit here!

AJ

dvorah ophir said:
i went thrugh them and find that they wanted to meet thaire friends so i made introductions and saw that there was such corralation between them that they spoke better and more clerly to me and last night i mixed them together and they were so happy that they allowed me to put them in the velvet red bag, and big and fat deck that i have now of 134 cards!!!

Dvorah, I'm glad your fairy's are getting along well. I loved your idea of the fairy's living in some of the shaman caves...

Jenlah R.

i was at barnes and noble with my husband while we were out of town and i went to look at the tarot decks available as i usually browse the section. there were about 15 copies of the heart of faerie oracle and i dont have the first deck by brian froud but i found it interesting so i picked it up. it is my first oracle deck and i would have to say i love it!! i used the illumination spread the first time i used it and the cards told me that faeries are real and to trust in them and give them a chance, they challenged me to believe! i have never had a deck do that before :D i have noticed it must be newly released b/c there is not alot mentioned of it on here

inanna_tarot

Im waiting for the postie to deliver my HoF!

Susanne Röttges

i will buy it at Monday the bookkeeper is sincerly in easternholiday

Nina*

Just ordered this deck and really look forward to seeing it for real.

Morgane_49

It's a very nice deck.

I must admit that I enjoy the book that came with the first one better, but I can't say that I'm disappointed with the new one at all!