What's the postman bringing? - Part 8

HearthCricket

Just picked up the Oracle of the Shapeshifters and love it! I've been waiting ages for this to come and one was just sitting on the shelf of our local boogedy shop, waiting for me! 'Twas fate!

Tarot dance

....Just got the Atavist Tarot and the Harmonious Tarot...love em both.......

DownUnderNZer

Ordered 2 x Tiny Tots.

One for my young nephew and one for me to collect. :D

Cant wait for them to get here! :)

Celtictarot

Just picked up the Oracle of the Shapeshifters and love it! I've been waiting ages for this to come and one was just sitting on the shelf of our local boogedy shop, waiting for me! 'Twas fate!

Wow, which version?

I have ordered 2 Oracle of the dragonfae's and been assured by my aussie order that I will get a 1st edition from them. I am still awaiting patiently my Oracle of the Mermaids from Australia (still)

HearthCricket

Wow, which version?

I have ordered 2 Oracle of the dragonfae's and been assured by my aussie order that I will get a 1st edition from them. I am still awaiting patiently my Oracle of the Mermaids from Australia (still)

First edition. Our local store always orders directly from them before the US version comes out, so I have been able to get the originals first. I still want the US one too, though, which comes out at the end of this month. That one is already pre-ordered!

Pandora180

Currently waiting for the Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery to arrive. It'll be my second deck... and I'm already itching to spy another deck that interests me ;) hehe

Celtictarot

I am STILL waiting for the oracle of the mermaids *sobs*, My 2 Oracle of the dragonfae - I will get this deck LOL, the Kalachakra oracle and my Crystal Visions tarot deck.

Busy busy busy me. I have no new agey shop around me any more for decks. :(

Laura Borealis

Big post today. I received three packages! Two books on Hieronymus Bosch and my Daniloff deck. Which is magnificent. :)

Carla

I got Deck of 1000 Spread today.

morganesky

My Vic Romantic arrived yesterday, hubbies birthday (whoops), so I haven't read with her yet, but she is even more stunning than I imagined. Very happy I made this purchase and can see the deck is well worth all of the praise.