Earthair Tarot and experimental reading method

earthair

Hi everybody, thanks for your encouragement so far :) http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=228343

After a non stop day of photography and editing, I've uploaded a photographic version the deck (working title 'Earthair Tarot' until I think of something exciting or better) to Gamecrafter and ordered a copy, so as soon as it arrives and I've proofed it, I'll publish it there...and update you here!

Right, I'm off now to attempt to write the method down. The plan is to offer it as free download to purchasers of the deck.

dancing_moon

Sounds great! Waiting for updates anxiously. :D

Kees

I saw your other thread already and have to say I'm really intrigued in what you have in store for us! I'm excited for how this turns out.

earthair

Quick question-

For GameCrafter free downloads, would people prefer one large file which has a mixture of photos of cards interspersed with method and description, or break down the cards into one file, then keep the method separate in a small, text only file, in another?

Do people usually like to print out the downloads?

Would having enlarged photos of all the cards in a separate 'Gallery' file save people from using half a printer cartridge?!

dancing_moon

I'd prefer them separate. A large file with lots of pictures can slow down even my super-fast computer, so even if I don't print out the method, I'd rather click between the text and the pictures than risk 'freezing' it all.

Can't wait to see what you came up with! :thumbsup:

Teheuti

I'm intrigued. I'd prefer separate files in case I want to print out the text separate from the images.

earthair

My parcel from GameCrafter arrived this morning :party: :party: :party:

I'm so pleased!!! They did a great job, nothing got chopped off at the edges and all the colours are as planned :D :D

The first spread I did was most illuminating. :lightbulb:

Back to the typing now...

dancing_moon

Congratulations! :thumbsup: That's a great holiday present. :D

earthair

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/earthair-tarot

The downloads aren't finished yet, so it's not published, but I thought I'd let you get a sneak preview.
I'm not sure how GC works at the unpublished stage, because I can see it AND order a copy- I'm hoping you can just see it but not order it until I press publish?