What cards do you find challenging?

LupaGreenwolf

Kees - That was a tough one for me, too, re: the human elements. I mean, yes, other animal-themed decks have come up with their own solutions for those cards, but how do you add in the energy of the animal itself and not make it wholly anthropocentric? (I also kind of like the idea of T-rex as the Tower--both for the fact that it was one of the dinos around when the asteroid hit, and the fact that a T-rex could pretty seriously ruin anyone's day!)

goldenquince - I'm kind of dreading getting down to the last dozen or so cards, because those are probably going to be the ones I saved for last because they were being persnickety or the images I had in my head wouldn't translate easily into my handiwork. I think you're onto something with taking more time with the research, though; it's a good way to get inspiration flowing, kind of like water wearing down a wall of stone over time until it finally breaks through.

FelicityHart

I had a lot of trouble with the pentacles in general...I just don't connect with them at all really...and for my deck which was a woodcut with the pentacles as curled up rats they were also really really hard to finish, so I really felt disconnected from them...

And I had problems with the king and queen of wands and the seven of cups. I thought the 7 would be easy but it ended up being...challenging...

And the king and queen, I started very early but didn't finalize their designs for a very very long time...I ended up being happy with them but...they were hard...