Spiritual Growth Spread....

Indigo Rose

rwcarter said:
I did a reading with this spread here. (You'll need to be a subscriber to get into that forum.) According to the feedback of the person for whom I did the reading, it was right on the money. Thanks for sharing it Indigo Rose!

Rodney
I've been away, and missed lots of stuff. Sorry...
:( I know it's a bit overdue,but THANK YOU, Rodney!!
I'm glad it helped.
I think Iheart's changes are spot on and look forward to people working with the New Spread.

Blessings~:love:

IheartTarot

Indigo Rose said:
The name fits!! Thanks for finishing this spread to perfection, and giving it a proper name. :)

Blessings~:love:

I'm glad you like it Indigo Rose! Welcome back! :love:

The order of the first two cards could be switched around so that "what is holding me back" comes first but I feel this card should be at the bottom of the stairway. I like to start with the "now" position for some reason.

Indigo Rose

IheartTarot said:
I'm glad you like it Indigo Rose! Welcome back! :love:
Thank you. :)

IheartTarot said:
The order of the first two cards could be switched around so that "what is holding me back" comes first but I feel this card should be at the bottom of the stairway. I like to start with the "now" position for some reason.

I see. Thank you for expounding because I had missed the way you changed the numbers.

It makes sense to have 2*what's holding me back* at the bottom, because that acts like a 'tether' to your spirituality.

VERY COOL!!!
That actually makes the most sense.
Thank you for 'growing' this spread into a very useful 'Stairway to Heaven'.

:love:

Eyebright

Lovely spread! This is going into my journal of spreads for sure. Thank you for sharing Indigo Rose :heart:

SagiChar

Hi there Indigo Rose!

I really liked your original 'Spiritual Growth Spread' in the OP - I didn't read any other posts below to see the changes that were made after - but I wanted to let you know that I used this spread and really liked it!!

I did make a few changes since my friend had a relationship question...so I used your spread, but switched a few words to make it relate to relationships instead of spiritual growth.

I wanted to share this with you and hope that you wouldn't mind me using it as one of my 'arsenal spreads' because it worked very nicely!!

Here's the 'Relationship Growth Spread':

-------------4—
---------3-------
-----2-----------
1----------------

1) Where am I now on my journey with T?
2) What is hindering growth with T?
3) What can help me grow with T?
4) What is the next step on my path with T?
5) What is possible on this path with T?

Thanks again, and hope you don't mind me using this once in awhile!!

Emerald Isles

Thanks a lot for this Indigo Rose! A much needed spread right now...

makeitlucid

Spiritual Growth Spread

Just continued to tweak it a bit more. I picture the guy sitting at Spot 2, staring through the mist of Spot 3, to landing on Spot 4, to exploding off into the distance with Spot 5.

xxxx5
xxx4x
xx3xx
x1xxx
2xxxx

1. Where you're at
2. What's pulling you back
3. What you'd like to be
4. What you can do to get there
5. Ultimate Potential