Collaborative Tarot

patter

oked dokey 2.5x4.375 in (9.6x16.76 cm, 240x419 pixels). Of course you can do it larger and shrink the file.

I will work on that border and website I promise.

patter

[veingloria@lycos.com]

Fanci

Thanks for the link, that deck looks beautiful, and it really helps get an image of the look we are going for. fanci

Fanci

Ok, patter haven't heard back from you concerning website. So if anyone is still interested in this project, here is a webpage that I set up contact me at fancimama@hotmail.com for userid and password so you can upload your artwork. The page is rough, but we can develope it as we go. http://www.geocities.com/artdecotarot
I will be uploading my star card later today, still not happy with it, I think it is more fantasy art than deco, can take cristism let me have your honest opinions. Hey Rota email me you seem to
be really good with demensions (forgive spelling) and such. Patter not trying to take this project over just trying to get it rolling. Fanci

Major Tom

I think this is a brilliant idea. I wish it every luck.

I wish there was someway I could support it.

Just a couple of thoughts:

Somebody has to take responsibility for the project. Someone has to put something up. Would all the participants be willing to pay a subscription fee? This would go a long way toward insuring success.

Absolutely, voting for consistency is a great idea. It could certainly be a democratic effort. Perhaps voting for someone to pull it all together? Or does someone have a wad of cash they'd like to throw at it? })

Fanci

Hi Major Tom,

Just uploaded two versions of the star card. Let me know your opinion, you may need to hit reload since I just now uploaded them. We started out as just doing this for fun, and once complete just
printing out and using for personal use. But who knows where it will lead. Still waiting to hear from everyone as too whether they are still interested in persuing this project. But I like to draw so may continue on my own even if others drop out . But if any one wants to contribute or sign on too any of the cards all is welcome. On the first page of this thread, Patter has a list of cards people chose and looks we are going for so jump on in and pick a card. Looking forward to
seeing others cards. Fanci

Hypatia

Geocities

I may be wrong but don't geocities claim copyright of everything published on their domain?

Fanci

They I believe claim copyright for the page, but I don't believe can claim copyright for original artwork and userfiles. I believe that according to the registration form that userfiles still remain
userfiles. But I could be wrong, it has been know to happen quite frequently. If any one has more information on this would be really great to hear from you. Fanci

Hypatia

I don't know quite what they claim, but I know several people who write fiction who won't put it up on geocities because of the copyright issue.