International Icon Tarot nearly ready.

Lady Eclipse

Hi rota,

That's terrific news! It's such a fun idea and I'm looking forward to getting a copy as soon as possible. :)

Joy to you,
Maralee

Indigo Rose

Congratulations. I am looking forward to seeing this deck in full.
Indigo Rose :)

Pagan X

I tried to order four International Icon decks from Glowinthedark's website. The Paypal interface does not let me order more than one at a time!

Rota, can you see about getting that changed so that customers can order more than one deck at a time if they want to?

Retailers, take note!

Imagemaker

I got it yesterday. Love the colors and the "coolness" of the simple shapes and smooth lines. It's a relaxing deck, I'm going to love it for balancing stress.

Summerdream

Imagemaker said:
I got it yesterday. Love the colors and the "coolness" of the simple shapes and smooth lines. It's a relaxing deck, I'm going to love it for balancing stress.

Hi Imagemaker!

This deck is on my wishlist too. It does look like a nice relaxing deck and vivid colors. If you do a reading with it, please post it!!!

Momof3girls:)

faunabay

It's definitely on my wishlist too!! Great minds think alike Momof3girls! :D

Summerdream

faunabay said:
It's definitely on my wishlist too!! Great minds think alike Momof3girls! :D

((((Faunabay))))) They certainly do!!! Hey, did you see that I am getting the Symbolon too?

((((Imagemaker)))) I really am looking forward to seeing your reading with the International Icon Tarot. I love this deck!

Imagemaker

((((Imagemaker)))) I really am looking forward to seeing your reading with the International Icon Tarot. I love this deck!

I don't have a calling question. PM me one for yourself, or an issue and I'll try out this deck for the first time :)

And we'll move to reading exchange, because we're probably way off topic.

Looking forward to it!

Summerdream

Hi Imagemaker!

I have sent you a PM. Thanks for the offer!!