Tarocchi della Luna announced

Farzon

That sounds very Jacques Vieville-inspired...
This is my first Marseilles-style deck apart from my CBD-app (a shame I know), so I had to google this one. You're completely right, it's a Valenza-style reimagining of this card.

Patrick Booker

Arrived today - straight through customs. I noticed the Vieville Devil, always a favourite of mine. The extra images are fascinating. I look forward to looking more closely.

Patrick

rwcarter

Hmmm, am I the only person who has both alternate Tower AND alternate Devil cards?

Rodney

FleurMai

No :) Everyone should have gotten the alternate devil and tower cards, he sent out the extra devil card when everyone started asking about it as a surprise gift thing :)

rwcarter

No :) Everyone should have gotten the alternate devil and tower cards, he sent out the extra devil card when everyone started asking about it as a surprise gift thing :)
Whew! I didn't see that anyone had mentioned the second Devil card, only the second Tower card. Thanks!

CharlotteK

Does the alternative Tower card have a different name? I found it the back of the pack, I wasn't sure what it was.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Rhinemaiden

Whew! I didn't see that anyone had mentioned the second Devil card, only the second Tower card. Thanks!

The second devil card was included originally in the majors only sets, the second tower card is new to the complete deck. (the first six oracle cards were also included with the original majors only sets...)

rwcarter

The second devil card was included originally in the majors only sets, the second tower card is new to the complete deck. (the first six oracle cards were also included with the original majors only sets...)
That explains it. I never bought the Majors-only deck. Thanks!