Thoth Tarot Based Reading: Cupid's Relationship Reading

donnystordock

Based on the Lover's Cards of the Thoth Tarot, I created a relationship method and would like some people to try it out to see if it only works for me. I have studied it intesively and will give a lot of background on how it has worked for me. Here's the basic lay out.

---2---1---3---
-------4-------
------5-6------
------7-8------
-------9-------

1. This is the relationship viewed by cupid.
2. This is the sexual relationship in the place of the harlequin.
3. This is the spritual relationship in the place of the saint.
4. This is how respected others view the relationship in the place of the Hermit.
5. This is the groom.
6. This is the bride.
7. This is Abel or the offspring of the groom. What results the groom will bring to the relastionships.
8. This is Cain or the seperate offspring of the bride. The story says that Cain was the offspring of Eve and the serpent.
9. This is the end result or the Egg of Life.

I will answer any questions pertaining to the readings that people try out. It has been a very successful spread for myself. The explainations have a lot of room for interpretation and magick. If people are looking for advice on what they can do to change it for a different result you can add up the total number of the cards to a digit within 22 for the quintessence and ask for the help of the major arcana. No reverses are used for this spread except when the quintessence is 12 for the Hanged Man which naturally reverses the result.

It's easy to see where interuptions are coming from by viewing cards 7 and 8.

The spread also works for homosexual relationships and friendships.

bladeraven

do you recommend this spread only for thoth or any other specific deck?