TOADies Anonymous.

Sphynx131

It's terrible because I'm a TOADie but I have used the threads to find decks to buy [emoji15] But we all have haven't we? Good news though...it's been 5 days since I've bought a deck lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

DaughterOfDanu

Can I join?

I think I've hit the proverbial wall when it comes to splurging. I long to play with the decks I have but never do out of guilt for the ones I just bought. I'm starting to feel a little burned out and miss the time I used to put into bonding with each deck in between buying others.

My last purchase was the Animal Spirit Oracle and I'd bought a copy of the Wild Unknown for a friend.

I do have three purchases coming in September- preorders of the Faerytale Oracle, Dreams of Gaia Tarot, and Modern Spellcaster's Tarot. So in between then and now, I'll be focusing on my tarot decks in my collection.

I really want to get back in touch with some of my older decks, but I've been bouncing back and forth mostly between the Tarot of Trees/Soul Trees Oracle and the Wild Unknown Tarot/Animal Spirit Oracle. They seem to be my main decks lately.

journeyinghome

Any 'sins' to report, TOADies, on World Tarot Day? ;) I bought an oracle for a friend but nothing for me :angel:

Scarlet Woodland

Any 'sins' to report, TOADies, on World Tarot Day? ;) I bought an oracle for a friend but nothing for me :angel:

Well, cough, I may have bought Patrick Valenza's Royal Mischief Playing Cards on Ebay for a bargain. Not technically a tarot deck but will basically be using it as such so had better fess up :D

journeyinghome

Well, cough, I may have bought Patrick Valenza's Royal Mischief Playing Cards on Ebay for a bargain. Not technically a tarot deck but will basically be using it as such so had better fess up :D

I think you'll just about get away with it today! ;) (Nice purchase too!)

ldiddy

I still have yet to buy a deck this year ...staying strong. In fact I have even downsized a bit. I'm growing to love the decks I have this year. No longer just opening the box looking through the cards and putting them away. If I won't read with it I won't buy it

This! is what TOADies are all about. Well done, Starlight!

I was pretty good during Lent when I gave up purchasing new or used decks, but went a little crazy since (not hard to imagine). Think I'll hop back on the bandwagon. Honestly, I have a couple of KS decks coming and am in a pretty happy place with my collection which has swollen to ~30 decks in a little over a year.

RavenLuna

I haven't bought anything for a few months now. I look at new decks, like the Linestrider and Animal Totem decks, but I'm okay, I can wait to get them another time. I even had a £15 voucher for ebay (if I spent £30) and didn't find anything I desperately wanted :-O

rylla

All the decks I wanted are on pre-order. Today I feel 'safe' :) :angel: (today, because who knows what deck appears tomorrow :))

jema

So I got my money today, bought a few books for my kindle and just casually looked at tarot decks...
and I found NOTHING!!! that I wanted :-D

yay!

No more decks here!

JylliM

I have a 10% off voucher for Wordery, so spent some time last night browsing decks. Nothing appealed enough to buy! Yay! (Although I think I'm about to checkout with a Baba bag. Reward points, okay? ;) ).