General questions about the Paths card

Midsummereve

Hello all,

In my GT, the Paths card is sitting in the last column (top row, far right), but not on the same row as my significator (my Woman card is 3 rows underneath and towards the middle of the GT). Does that still mean that my life is about to go in a different direction, or not?

In fact, I'd like to englobe all significant cards in my question: if a major card lands in the last column of a GT, but above the significator, does that mean that this card is still unresolved and must be dealt with in the future?

Sharla

So you mean the paths card is in the 8th house (if you've done a 8 x 4 gt)...or in the 9th house (if you've done a 9 x 4).

Is the paths on a diagonal line from the significator, what does the paths mirror, or knight or chain with ? This will give you more clues as to what its about.

Whatever is above the significator is whats on the significators mind, and depending on if they're bad cards, it will show whats weighing down on them and bothering them.

Midsummereve

So you mean the paths card is in the 8th house (if you've done a 8 x 4 gt)...or in the 9th house (if you've done a 9 x 4).

Is the paths on a diagonal line from the significator, what does the paths mirror, or knight or chain with ? This will give you more clues as to what its about.

Whatever is above the significator is whats on the significators mind, and depending on if they're bad cards, it will show whats weighing down on them and bothering them.

Hello Sharla, so yes, Paths landed in the 8th house (coffin). The card is in a diagonal with the Woman card. It mirrors the Fox card that sits on the Rider House. It knights with Rider (on Mice) and Garden (on Fox). I have followed the chain of houses. So to return to my question, the Paths card that landed on Coffin above my significator and in a longish diagonal from me would indicate a future event, or no, in your opinion?

Sharla

Your diagonal leading to the crossroads card is your intentions of what you are conscious of.

From everything else you've just told me then, this could be some stressful news to do with your job, (if your using fox as work). Which could then lead to a decision to end something to do with this.

The diagonals leading to you, to your left are influences that's the cause.

Midsummereve

Your diagonal leading to the crossroads card is your intentions of what you are conscious of.

From everything else you've just told me then, this could be some stressful news to do with your job, (if your using fox as work). Which could then lead to a decision to end something to do with this.

The diagonals leading to you, to your left are influences that's the cause.

Thanks Sharla, still learning to navigate my way around a GT... I'll start paying attention to my diagonals from now on :)