Libra is getting crowded!

Nevada

Since Libras tend to be social beasts, this may not be a problem for most of us. :) The more the merrier.

But I'm not that much of an expert in astrology, nor am I quite as social as many Libras. I'm Scorpio rising (ascendant at 18:45 Scorpio), so much of this activity is occurring in my 11th and 12th houses. This is turning out to be an intense and often deeply stirring birth month for me, in many regards.

I wonder what other Libras are experiencing right now.

I also wonder what the more knowledgeable astrologers here understand about this planetary grouping and its impact on Libras as well as natives of other signs.

Nevada

purplefishy

I know what you mean! I'm not a Libra, but Libra is in my natal chart in my 12th house - no planets though.

paradoxx

you two probably have read this post http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31588

Those asteroids are creating transit mania in Libra right now. My Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto have been put into 2nd house overdrive, and I though when they were in my accendent (Virgo) it was chaotic, hah, nothing compares to this :D .

zorya

nevada, like you i'm a not very social libra with a scorpio rising.

i still have that major optimism thing going, but the last few days have been bubbling up all kinds of old emotional stuff. and there is so much going on.

scorpio

Nevada, the solar eclipse wednesday eve was in 21 degrees Libra and with your scorpio rising fell in your "busy" twelfth house

Alissa

This libra is currently reveling in her ability to go out, be social, and perform in a show. Didn't know about the astrological influences at work, but I'm chomping at the bit to be with friends and go do different stuff.