Sun in Scorpio

paradoxx

Autum winds howl, snow and rain blanket the land with cold water. Daylight dissapears faster than before, passed souls become restless. Scorpio is the sign of life and death, and rebirth. It is the power of the scorpion unleashed, the hard shelled predetor of the desert lands. It is the power of change and new ideas, it is a powerful placement for someone to have, you may be psychic.

As a water sign, Scorpio is deep, very very deep. Their agendas are their own, and their loyalty is powerful, overshadowed olnly by their own falls. Drug addictions or sexual related issues may arise for Scorpio, Bill O'Reilly and his situation is an example of Libra-Scorpio cusp energies.

mercury has been in Scorpio for quite some time, and it is prevelent in the media, local and national campaigns nationwide lend to damaging accusations. Now the countdown begins and the attitude is that of annoyance.

Saturn has entered is stationary degree and will go retrograde on the 8th of November. Cancer opposes Saturns sign of Capricorn, and thus is negated, except perhaps in retrograde. Restrictions on the home and house, perhaps the White House, will come to be.

Fulgour

Temperance Moon: Scorpio

Arach-Samna was the Babylonian name for the 8th house,
wherein doth reside Scorpius ~ the Sign of the Scorpion.

Arach-Samna became Marcheshvan, and later Cheshvan,
in the calendar of the Hebrews, noted by the 14th letter:
Nun. Nun means "Inheritance; to fall to." Thus, Legacy.

Nun is the 14th letter, and denotes the Sign of Scorpio.
In the Tarot this is the card known as XIIII Temperance.

XIIII Temperance signifies the descension of the Moon,
opposite its exaltation in Taurus (Tarot: VI The Lovers).
  • :OL
Fulgour Prentice
October 29, 1952
Cook County IL

purple_scorp

From one Scorp to another, happy birthday, Fulgour.

purple_scorp

katie_here

and another Happy Birthday from me!!! :WL (I know its a wand but I'm hoping it can be a candle too!)

from t'other side of the pond, and opposite sign Taurus!