Cartomancy exchanges; starburst au, zayats

starburst_au

I have recently tried :/ and I used interpretations from Serena Powers' website (http://www.serenapowers.com/playingcards2.html)

If you want, we could exchange to see what comes up. Until someone more knowledgeable than me comes along ;) as I am myself quite in the dark about these cards but am curious about them nonetheless.

Ah cool site.

Yeah i'm up for an exchange. It can't hurt....
What's your question?

zayats

Ah cool site.

Yeah i'm up for an exchange. It can't hurt....
What's your question?

Great :)

Can you tell me about my financial situation in the next 3 weeks?

Let me know yours.

starburst_au

Great :)

Can you tell me about my financial situation in the next 3 weeks?

Let me know yours.

Oops, I was going to come back and check on this thread. I'll have a look now

King of hearts + 2 clubs + 9 diamonds

king hearts - As I don't know anything about your situation i'm going to say the king of hearts is someone who represents a good provider, it kind of reminds me of the king cups / king of pents kinda mixed in together. That honourable refined person who wants to provide for their loved ones, like that is the reason behind wanting to know about your financial situation... The king of hearts to me also feels like you're a responsible person....

2 clubs - The 2 of clubs i'm thinking is about communication about some new business venture or new job. Talking about what possibilities may arise. But it also makes me think 2 clubs bashing you over the head and the confusion involved with decisions.

9 diamonds - I'm literally thinking of 9 diamonds in my hand sparkling... this card is about spending money, unexpected financial loss, well spending money to perhaps make money.
repairs may need to be made... but in spending money, we also make room for some more money to come in.

Ace diamonds - regarding money / financial matters, I'm thinking that a new business might be coming up, which might mean a new job also? So wanting to be successful in a new business venture or job perhaps and the idea of making or enticing more money into your life?

Let me know if any of that resonates.... first time reading playing cards, so totally happy for you to say, nope that was completely off.

My question: My love life - what's happening there?

Cheers,
SB

zayats

Oops, I was going to come back and check on this thread. I'll have a look now

King of hearts + 2 clubs + 9 diamonds

king hearts - As I don't know anything about your situation i'm going to say the king of hearts is someone who represents a good provider, it kind of reminds me of the king cups / king of pents kinda mixed in together. That honourable refined person who wants to provide for their loved ones, like that is the reason behind wanting to know about your financial situation... The king of hearts to me also feels like you're a responsible person....

2 clubs - The 2 of clubs i'm thinking is about communication about some new business venture or new job. Talking about what possibilities may arise. But it also makes me think 2 clubs bashing you over the head and the confusion involved with decisions.

9 diamonds - I'm literally thinking of 9 diamonds in my hand sparkling... this card is about spending money, unexpected financial loss, well spending money to perhaps make money.
repairs may need to be made... but in spending money, we also make room for some more money to come in.

Ace diamonds - regarding money / financial matters, I'm thinking that a new business might be coming up, which might mean a new job also? So wanting to be successful in a new business venture or job perhaps and the idea of making or enticing more money into your life?

Let me know if any of that resonates.... first time reading playing cards, so totally happy for you to say, nope that was completely off.

My question: My love life - what's happening there?

Cheers,
SB

Thanks, it did resonate :) So it looks like I will be busy with job hunting and maybe make some decisions about a job. That's good. The king may be my father - although he's not really willing to spend on me, I think I can count on him when if I really needed support. As far as I know, 9 of hearts is considered a small amount of money (as opposed to 10 of hearts, which signifies wealth). That would be good. Oh, king of hearts can also be my friend, who made me an offer some time ago - it's about a project and money is involved, but this project is not really up to us. But since it would make sense, based on your reading, perhaps things will be picking up soon and I will have the opportunity to make some money. I will let you know when I know more :)

For you:

6 of diamonds, Joker, 6 of spades

It looks like a period of transition for you, so expect some changes. 6 of diamonds is a card of second marriages, which makes me wonder if this is your case :) It also speaks of some problems, however 6 of spades promises that the problems are only temporary and are bound to go away soon. The Joker makes me think anything can happen and it can go in any direction, but the solution is close. I pulled an extra card - 2 of diamonds - it seems to say maybe your relationship is not socially acceptable or faces some opposition from people close to you. Well, it looks like you will have some clarity soon and fate is at play.

Sorry i don't have a clearer answer!

starburst_au

Thanks, it did resonate :) So it looks like I will be busy with job hunting and maybe make some decisions about a job. That's good. The king may be my father - although he's not really willing to spend on me, I think I can count on him when if I really needed support. As far as I know, 9 of hearts is considered a small amount of money (as opposed to 10 of hearts, which signifies wealth). That would be good. Oh, king of hearts can also be my friend, who made me an offer some time ago - it's about a project and money is involved, but this project is not really up to us. But since it would make sense, based on your reading, perhaps things will be picking up soon and I will have the opportunity to make some money. I will let you know when I know more :)

Oh awesome, glad you could pull something from the reading! I think some money will be coming up... but as I said, money might be going out.... but it will be to make some money... might be study related? Who knows....

For you:

6 of diamonds, Joker, 6 of spades

It looks like a period of transition for you, so expect some changes. 6 of diamonds is a card of second marriages, which makes me wonder if this is your case :) It also speaks of some problems, however 6 of spades promises that the problems are only temporary and are bound to go away soon. The Joker makes me think anything can happen and it can go in any direction, but the solution is close. I pulled an extra card - 2 of diamonds - it seems to say maybe your relationship is not socially acceptable or faces some opposition from people close to you. Well, it looks like you will have some clarity soon and fate is at play.

Sorry i don't have a clearer answer!

Oh I had to laugh at this, not because it didn't resonate.... it did.
I'm in a major transition life wise at the moment. The 2nd marriage stuff :/ Yeah I might have a socially unacceptable relationship happening... and the fate stuff surrounding it all does appear to resonate. Especially the having clarity soon....

So yeah, it did resonate a lot actually!
Thanks for the reading,
Cheers,
SB