I don't know what this means, but it is a message!

Schatzy

My grandma died 20 years ago. A month after she died, one day the lights turned out where we lived. We didn't know what happened, but we found that the answearing machine light was on. We heard the message and it was something about my grandpa. A few weeks later, my grandpa was in danger. And ever since that day, when simething really bad is about to happen, a light bulb goes crazy in this house, which was my grandma's.

Six months ago, the light started going on and of and on, but in a pretty scary way. My uncle (my mom' brother in law) fell sick. He has not recovered, but we all assumed he was much better, cause he can drive and talk and looks like he's healthy again. Until today...

Today we heard something we didn't recognize. It sounded like a glass fell from the roof or like a blast. We didn't pay too much attention until it smelled like plastic burning. It was a lightbulb. It made that horrible sound and then it burned out.

We thought this was nothing, cause it was not the same light bulb that always gives us this kind of warnings, but the last three days another lightbulb went crazy again and flashed again and again. Yesterday they had to take my uncle to the hospital again. Today we flund out he had a stroke, a cerebrovascular accident, brain attack, whatever the doctors said. Thing is, a part of his brain is dead. And he is definitely not right, he is a 67 year old man who is showing a lot of signs of senile dementia. But it is because of that stroke.

My cousin, who lives abroad, is so manipulative, that she is almost evil. She turned her whole family against my mom and I today, to the point where they say we do more harm to my uncle than help. All false accusations from a woman who hates us since I was born.

My uncle is the closest to a father I have. My dad died when I was about 5 years old, I don't remember him well. My mom also was like a mother to my cousin, before I was born, then my cousin felt replaced and she made it clear to me that she hates us. She's been always really mean to us, she even hit me twice when I was a kid.

My uncle also was like the son my grandpa never had. They were really close. The cared really much for each other. So we think this was another message from my grandparents, but what does it mean? That we should leave them alone, despite the fact that mupy uncle has been nothing but nice to us? We always see this signs as an anounce of disruption, like we are going to have to say goodbye. But it is a warning and it's completely related to my cousin being here to look after her dad. And things have changed so badly, that we see no other choice than to step back and leave them for good.

I wish someone could give me some guide through this, cause it hurts like hell, but we have done too much to try and save the man, who is happy when we are near, bit my cousins have crossed the line, they said such awful things that we don't want to bear such kind ofrudeness.

dee89

I can't interpret the messages or warnings, but I just want to say I feel for you!
My grandfather had a stroke and things with family have been a bit...tense, to say the least.
It is hurtful and sad, I know..

My advice is to do what you feel is right...remember you can never get time with your uncle back...and you don't want to have regrets either...

All you can do is do what you feel right, and know that your grandparents are watching over you. Ask your grandparents for more guidance or messages if you are unsure what they are trying to tell you and I'm sure they will come through somehow or another.

I wish you all the best of luck with things and I hope it works out.
If you need a friend or a listening ear, you can PM me...

Take Care

Dee

danieljuk

I'm sorry about your family problems Schatzy :(

You wanted someone to guide you but look :bugeyed: your Grandma is doing that! she is sending messages with the lightbulbs! You have support and she is giving you clues and help in how she can.

Perhaps you could ask her for advice on what to do, like divination or asking for messages in dreams. Maybe try communication but what you feel safe and confidence in doing.

I had a little look online about light bulbs and spirits and it seemed to be that the bulbs having their action, is a sign of spiritual presence (the energy damages them). So it could just be she is around, but you really felt it's a message when it happens as well.

As regards to family, don't let them affect you with such stress. You and your Mom just live your lives and don't get drawn into their actions and behaviour. you are better than that and so always rise about it :) There was some members of my family who were very manipulative and my parents decided to cut them out of my life, from childhood to now.

Just keep being yourselves and ignore the manipulative family. If they are spreading lies and rumours and someone from the family says this or this, then you say no this is not true! I think you have to rise above it and eventually things will turn when people realise what they are like. Good luck to your Uncle!

The lightbulbs if they are trying to get attention, I would try to get more from that. Do a tarot reading (or other divination) about what is the message? or something like that! or perhaps get a professional reading from a psychic / medium. Just some ideas and wishing you the best that this situation turns more positive :)

Schatzy

Thank you!

I can't interpret the messages or warnings, but I just want to say I feel for you!
My grandfather had a stroke and things with family have been a bit...tense, to say the least.
It is hurtful and sad, I know..

My advice is to do what you feel is right...remember you can never get time with your uncle back...and you don't want to have regrets either...

All you can do is do what you feel right, and know that your grandparents are watching over you. Ask your grandparents for more guidance or messages if you are unsure what they are trying to tell you and I'm sure they will come through somehow or another.

I wish you all the best of luck with things and I hope it works out.
If you need a friend or a listening ear, you can PM me...

Take Care

Dee

Things were very strange today, but yes, I did what felt right and I don't know exactly why, but the right thing to do is staying by my uncle's side. Even in his demential world, he remembers that I have always been there for him. He says I am like his third child. He laughs so much with me, that his blood pressure levels get to normal when I'm with him. I understand why my cousins are jaelous, but he needs me and I won't leave him. He has shown that he really loves me, so I can't turn my back on him just like that.

Thank you again, thank you so much!

Schatzy

I had this dream...

I'm sorry about your family problems Schatzy :(

You wanted someone to guide you but look :bugeyed: your Grandma is doing that! she is sending messages with the lightbulbs! You have support and she is giving you clues and help in how she can.

Perhaps you could ask her for advice on what to do, like divination or asking for messages in dreams. Maybe try communication but what you feel safe and confidence in doing.

I had a little look online about light bulbs and spirits and it seemed to be that the bulbs having their action, is a sign of spiritual presence (the energy damages them). So it could just be she is around, but you really felt it's a message when it happens as well.

As regards to family, don't let them affect you with such stress. You and your Mom just live your lives and don't get drawn into their actions and behaviour. you are better than that and so always rise about it :) There was some members of my family who were very manipulative and my parents decided to cut them out of my life, from childhood to now.

Just keep being yourselves and ignore the manipulative family. If they are spreading lies and rumours and someone from the family says this or this, then you say no this is not true! I think you have to rise above it and eventually things will turn when people realise what they are like. Good luck to your Uncle!

The lightbulbs if they are trying to get attention, I would try to get more from that. Do a tarot reading (or other divination) about what is the message? or something like that! or perhaps get a professional reading from a psychic / medium. Just some ideas and wishing you the best that this situation turns more positive :)

Before going to sleep, yesterday I prayed to my grannie she would help me by showing me in dreams what to do. So I had this dream where the evil cousin was driving a car and her sister was trying to understand that their father had a stroke. The not-so-evil cousin was sad, like trying to fully realize what a stroke means. But then, I received a text from another cousin, who couldn't write properly and we both, he and I, thought that he was about to have a stroke, because that was the first symptom my uncle showed.

Today, when we were on our way to the hospital, my mom was determined to leave them to their own business and then she received a text from this male cousin, who wanted to talk to her. I called his mother, my aunt, to tell her that I didn't think it was a good idea for her son to talk to my mom. She agreed and she even told me that her son was trying to send my evil cousin back home, my mother ignored the message and end of the story.

Long story short, something happened, I don't know what, but I believe either my male cousin or my uncle's wife talked to these girls. Or maybe my aunt understood that my mother was so angry that she would really leave her alone with this, that they all changed and behaved properly today.

But when I was waiting at the hospital, I made a call to heaven... Well, I was trying to avoid meeting my evil cousin and I simulated being on a call, so I talked to my grandpa, asking for help and guidance. It seems he listened to me.

I must confess that I'm under a lot of stress right now, because my dog, or as I call him my furry brother, is 16 years old and he has been a little sick lately. My uncle's dog passed away a few weeks ago, so I'm really scared of losing my furry angel. This makes me look for warnings everywhere.

And finally... I lit a candle for my evil cousin. We've been told that she is mentally unstable, that she's seeing a shrink and that she even takes medication. But it seems like therapy is not working for her. So, when I knew this, I felt sorry for her and I asked my angels and saints to give her some light. Well, the candle's glass has become so smoky, that there is the reason why I call her evil. In my experience with candles, the glass only turns gray or even black when someone is anything but good, or when the energies around that person are very negative. And from what I know about this woman, she might as well be a negative soul.

I still don't know what the light were trying to tell us, but I will know in time. Thank you so much for your help. Everything seems to be more clear to me today. I think I know what I have to do and it's all about my uncle, my cousins can... say and do whatever they want!

Schatzy

My apologies!

I also want to apologize to anyone who reads this, because as you may notice, English is not my native language and I'm writing very late at night, so there are a lot of mistakes. I am also writing from my phone and sometimes there are a lot of typos... Sorry and thank you all for your help!

celticnoodle

Shcatzy, first of all, let me send my sympathies for what is happening to your family right now and to say that I will include your uncle and everyone in my prayers.

Secondly, your English is very good, so no issues there either.

Now, I want to assure you that yes, your grandparents are communicating with you, as you think. Light bulbs blinking and going on and off or breaking can all be signs of spirit contact. Since you have been able to link the happenings to a family issue each time, it sounds like you are correct in this, and your grandmother/grandfather are trying to forewarn you and your family of these happenings.

As for whether or not you should continue seeing your uncle, by all means you should! I am glad you decided to do so, as your uncle needs you and your mother visiting him more now then he ever did before. If it makes it easier for you all to visit when they are not around, then try to do the visits at that time. If that is next to impossible, then just do your best to visit him and ignore or be as nice as you can with them and do your best to ignore their bad behavior.

I was very happy to read that you are also praying for your "evil" cousin. This shows that you are a very caring person, and I would urge you to continue to do so. It sounds like you are a Catholic. Praying to St. Dymphna for your evil cousin (the saint for insanity and mental illness), St. Jude (saint for difficult cases) for this whole situation, and, perhaps St. Pio, (a.k.a. Padre Pio) for your uncle may help as well.

Also, Daniels idea of asking for messages while you are asleep, (in your dreams) is a great idea and obviously worked too. Its easier at times for spirits to communicate with us in this way, so continue to try communicating that way too with your grandparents.

((:)heart:)))

eta: I'm also sorry to hear you are worried about your furry brother. I use to call my childhood dog my furry brother too, :) and I can relate to your feelings about yours. I will also keep your furry brother in my prayers too.

Schatzy

Thank you!

Shcatzy, first of all, let me send my sympathies for what is happening to your family right now and to say that I will include your uncle and everyone in my prayers.

Secondly, your English is very good, so no issues there either.

Now, I want to assure you that yes, your grandparents are communicating with you, as you think. Light bulbs blinking and going on and off or breaking can all be signs of spirit contact. Since you have been able to link the happenings to a family issue each time, it sounds like you are correct in this, and your grandmother/grandfather are trying to forewarn you and your family of these happenings.

As for whether or not you should continue seeing your uncle, by all means you should! I am glad you decided to do so, as your uncle needs you and your mother visiting him more now then he ever did before. If it makes it easier for you all to visit when they are not around, then try to do the visits at that time. If that is next to impossible, then just do your best to visit him and ignore or be as nice as you can with them and do your best to ignore their bad behavior.

I was very happy to read that you are also praying for your "evil" cousin. This shows that you are a very caring person, and I would urge you to continue to do so. It sounds like you are a Catholic. Praying to St. Dymphna for your evil cousin (the saint for insanity and mental illness), St. Jude (saint for difficult cases) for this whole situation, and, perhaps St. Pio, (a.k.a. Padre Pio) for your uncle may help as well.

Also, Daniels idea of asking for messages while you are asleep, (in your dreams) is a great idea and obviously worked too. Its easier at times for spirits to communicate with us in this way, so continue to try communicating that way too with your grandparents.

((:)heart:)))

eta: I'm also sorry to hear you are worried about your furry brother. I use to call my childhood dog my furry brother too, :) and I can relate to your feelings about yours. I will also keep your furry brother in my prayers too.

A lot of things are happening and too fast to be true. The candle I lit for my cousin started making strange noises. I thought it was best to blow it, because the flame was too near to the glass and I feared it would start a fire. It was a candle with the image of San Judas Tadeo, the saint for desperate situations. Today we found out that my cousin is even worse than her father, taking a lot of pills... I can't but feel sorry for her. I had a lot of pain and regrets and I also held grudges for so long, that I was kinda crazy, so I feel for her, I can understand what she's going through. But she talked to my mom today and it seems like there could be a chance for us to get along well again. They agreed to work together from now on.

I'm not really a catholic, but we could say I am. I believe in God and the saints and angels, but I don't trust the church. I believe that we all have communication with God, so we don't need to confess to a priest to be forgiven. But yes, I ask the saints for help. And the angels too! I trust Saint Michael the archangel with my furry brother and he's been a little better.

Today I'm scared. My uncle said that he knows he will die soon. I know that we all won't last forever, but all these strange things that have been happening... There is the belief that whenever one sees a black butterfly it is announcing death. In the last months we have been seeing a lot of them. Last time one of these butterflies flew in our garden, it was my furry cousin who died. That same evening. He came first to my house, before my cousins could come and get him. Maybe he came to say goodbye the same way he came here first. People say that sometimes pets give their lives for his families, so... I believe that I could understand and be ok if my uncle passed away. He has been such a brilliant man, that it would kill him if he could understand that he is now with dementia...

Thank you for your prayers. I really appreciate it. I don't want them, my uncle and my four legged brother to live forever. I ask God everyday to let them go peacefully, I don't want them to suffer, that's all.

celticnoodle

A lot of things are happening and too fast to be true. The candle I lit for my cousin started making strange noises. I thought it was best to blow it, because the flame was too near to the glass and I feared it would start a fire. It was a candle with the image of San Judas Tadeo, the saint for desperate situations. Today we found out that my cousin is even worse than her father, taking a lot of pills... I can't but feel sorry for her. I had a lot of pain and regrets and I also held grudges for so long, that I was kinda crazy, so I feel for her, I can understand what she's going through. But she talked to my mom today and it seems like there could be a chance for us to get along well again. They agreed to work together from now on.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about what all your cousin is experiencing. Yes, that is the same Saint I was telling you to pray to, St. Jude. Here in the states we just call him St. Jude. He is a wonderful saint! Perhaps just your prayer and short time of lighting that candle helped already.
I'm not really a catholic, but we could say I am. I believe in God and the saints and angels, but I don't trust the church. I believe that we all have communication with God, so we don't need to confess to a priest to be forgiven. But yes, I ask the saints for help. And the angels too! I trust Saint Michael the archangel with my furry brother and he's been a little better.

you sound like me. I am the same way. I have worked for the Church too, and I do find comfort within the faith that I was raised in, but there are many ways that I do not hold with. Also like you, I think it is ridiculous to have to confess ones sins to a priest and not just ask God directly yourself. I also do not believe that we must be baptized to be a 'true' child of God. We are ALL born to be children of God, and it bothers me the Church will leave others out. Who are they to judge? Anyway, some of my views on that!

Today I'm scared. My uncle said that he knows he will die soon. I know that we all won't last forever, but all these strange things that have been happening... There is the belief that whenever one sees a black butterfly it is announcing death. In the last months we have been seeing a lot of them. Last time one of these butterflies flew in our garden, it was my furry cousin who died. That same evening. He came first to my house, before my cousins could come and get him. Maybe he came to say goodbye the same way he came here first. People say that sometimes pets give their lives for his families, so... I believe that I could understand and be ok if my uncle passed away. He has been such a brilliant man, that it would kill him if he could understand that he is now with dementia...

Thank you for your prayers. I really appreciate it. I don't want them, my uncle and my four legged brother to live forever. I ask God everyday to let them go peacefully, I don't want them to suffer, that's all.

Yes, I understand you do not want them to suffer, and let us hope and pray they do not. Lovely story about your cousin dog too. ((:)heart:))) I am sure when it is your uncles time to go, that his beloved dog will be there to welcome him as well! Our beloved furry brother often comes through with my father, and sometimes he also has our beloved grand dog who passed a few years ago, but never knew my dad. Its comforting to me that they are there to help each other and come together to visit us. I hope that it will be of some comfort for you as well knowing that when your uncles time has come, he will be reunited with all his loved ones on that side, including his furry son.