Book signing

wavebreaker

Maan, Hedera, a friend of Maan and I went to a fair yesterday where Brian and Wendy Froud gave a lecture and signed their books.

Here's a picture of Maan and her friend having their books signed by Brian, with Wendy in the foreground.

And here's a picture of Brian's signature in my Faeries' Oracle book... ;)

Maan

yeah it was totally great
I got Brain sign my copie too. He was so friendly, he and Wendy really took the time for everybody.

BTW i don't normally see so red. It was a combination of factors...one being so close to a person i admire:| and two being in a tent from red fabric :D

O and wendy told us a great fact about the faeries, The bright Mother is a portret of Wendy...and the baby at the top left of the card is there son Toby...also known as the baby in the movie Labyrinth

Hedera

It was a glorious day: not only did I get books signed by three of my favourite writers/dollmakers, I also got to meet two wonderful aeclecticans and one equally wonderful not-yet-aeclectican!!

I really had a great time, although i still haven't gotten all of the mud from my shoes! ;)

I wonder who will be there next year...?

Maan

Hedera said:
It was a glorious day: not only did I get books signed by three of my favourite writers/dollmakers, I also got to meet two wonderful aeclecticans and one equally wonderful not-yet-aeclectican!!

I really had a great time, although i still haven't gotten all of the mud from my shoes! ;)

I wonder who will be there next year...?

Thank you :* It was great meeting you too
And my shoes are also still covered in mud :rolleyes:

Faerie Lin

Wow! How wonderful!!!

Thanks for posting those cool pics Tarotlady! What a great time you all must have had!

Melissa`

Ah looks like you guys did have a wonderful time! Just wish those sorts of things didn't happen so far away from me.. haha.. thats it I'm moving :)

Did Brian and Wendy share any other interesting facts about the cards other than the Bright Mother??

Blessings,
Amaya

rostie

Amaya said:

Did Brian and Wendy share any other interesting facts about the cards other than the Bright Mother??

Blessings,
Amaya

oooh wonderfull, wish i could have gone to it too :(
...and tell!!!!! want to know as much as possible! :D

Astraea

That's great!

Oh, you must have had such a lovely time! Thank you for posting the pictures, Tarotlady, it's clear from them what a special experience it was for all.

sagitarian

that is so awesome that you guys got to go. I wanted to go so badly but i couldn't go. is this something that goes on every year? hmm, if so, then perhaps i can go next year? shrugs, we'll see. THANK YOU for posting the cool pics!

wavebreaker

Yes, this fair is every year. But it's in the Netherlands, I don't know whether that's a problem for you... ;)