Pluto in Capricorn

Free Flight

I was wondering about Pluto. I know its a generational / world outlook sort of a planet. But are there more specific personal shifts it could affect people with.

I am noticing a lot of things ending. Friendships, outdated modes of living. Lots of endings, not for me but for friends too.

Could this be pluto's affect?

dadsnook2000

Pluto -- how we look at this planet

For Free Flight:
This thread asked about Pluto entering Capricorn. The outer planets entering a "sign" isn't generally a personal thing as much as it is a mundane or political thing. Pluto contacting a natal angle or entering a "house" would be "personal."

If you want to contemplate what Pluto might mean on a personal level, you can start by looking at some of Pluto's "personal" keywords or key phrases.
** Power-grabbing. ** Intensity. ** Calamitous experience. ** Unrelenting pressure. ** Ruthless action. ** Influence over others. ** Coercion.
** Dictating. ** Sabotage.

If you want to see how you apply or experience these expressions, look to the house where Pluto was in the natal chart and where it is now transiting.

Dave

Free Flight

Thanks as always dave :)

ainsley

Barbaras Ahajusts

As per what Dave said, here is an interesting paragraph from California Psychics and a question for Dave if he reads this.
If you want to see how you apply or experience these expressions, look to the house where Pluto was in the natal chart and where it is now transiting. Dave

My Capricorn is in my 10th house & Pluto in my 5th house. My Pluto does have a "straight line" from Pluto to my Sun in Cap.
I am reading from, "The Everything Astrology Book" & I am understanding that this will be dealing with my grandchildren in the public sense of their raising. Meaning I will take more of an active role, in the publics eye. Both the 5th & 10 deal with children and my grandkids live with us.
Considering the article below, maybe it will be more of an eye opener concerning their raising or who does raise them? Attitudes are about to be transformed.
(Dave, does that straight line from my Pluto in the 5th house to my Capricorn in my 10th house mean "aspecting/influencing?" If so does this mean both houses are influenced & affected?)

Charts matter
Just how it will do that depends on where Capricorn resides in your chart, and if Pluto is aspecting (influencing) your Sun, Moon or planets. For instance, if Pluto enters your Capricorn-ruled 7th house of marriage, your union will undergo a transformation that will either deepen your connection to your mate or, if you need to part ways, dissolve the marriage altogether. If you're single, Pluto will transform your attitudes about marriage so you can attract your true partner. The same can happen if Pluto aspects your Venus. It's all about eliminating the junk so you can be more authentic and live your true path.

Since I have been undergoing serious changes from within, this next paragraph makes much sense for me. One area that holds much resentment is where I am stuck. I can actually feel the heaviness of it.
Self-knowledge is the key
If you're aware of where you need to be in life, and what changes you need to make to get there, Pluto can heighten that awareness by purging your life of attitudes, material possessions and people holding you back from fulfilling your destiny. Pluto is seldom gentle, so get ready to face up to reality and let go of what you don't need. On the other hand, if you're in the dark about your direction because you don't examine your inner life, Pluto will cast off your blinders by making you face the real you.

If I understand, up till June we have this teaser with Pluto making changes in our lives and the world around us. Once it finishes up on a slight retro, Pluto will stay with us for 25 yrs. Think about that. Everything must change. Everyone will be seeing the bad in everything. So many people will be marching to get others aboard their bandwagon. Their opinion, their change. Kinda like election year, but it will last for 25 years! OMG! :bugeyed: Just teasing;)
The next 25 years...
This five-month window into the future can give you a glimpse of how your life is likely to be transformed and empowered over the next 15 years, because that's how long Pluto will stay in Capricorn after it transits back into that sign in November. So how do you prepare for this cosmic shift? First, we'll take a look at how Pluto works. Then we'll get more specific about how Pluto in Capricorn will influence each sign.

All in all we are going to fill the urge or a deep desire to change things. Hopefully we will start within before we jump into the publics eye with radical changes.
To me, it means we are growing up and so is the world we want to finish growing up in. :neutral:
For Capricorn, Pluto will have a profound affect on how you see yourself and your role in the world. The urge to transform your appearance - and how you appear to others - will be intense. Most important, your personal power will be strengthened so you can live your destiny more fully.
I guess change is a definate for me, no matter what, because I'm a Capricorn:D The odd part is I don't mind at all. I'm ready for Pluto's enema.

Just my thoughts,

Barbara

Starling

Those were interesting quotes.

25 years -- well that is the rest of my life. I've got 5 planets in Taurus, so I've got trines from Pluto to my stellium for the rest of my life. They have already started because I also have 2 planets at the end of Aries conjunct the first two Taurus planets.

Believe me it is better than years and years of squares from Pluto, which I have also experienced.

Natally, Pluto in Leo in the 1st house is square my Sun/Venus in Taurus in the 10th house and is also widely square my Moon/Mercury in Aries in the 10th House. It is also conjunct the Cancer Ascendant. So in my case it is certainly a "personal" planet because it hits all of the personal planets except for Mars.

Entering Capricorn means that it has already Trined Moon/Mercury, trined natal Neptune, inconjunct Ascendant and will inconjunct its own natal position and finally trine the Sun/Venus conjunction in the next few years.

This year it is the Ascendant that will be "attacked" over and over again, with little nudges on natal Pluto. All inconjuncts.

I'm not at all sure what that means. One of the problems of having "learned" Astrology without a firm basis is that I know too much and not enough all at the same time. <grin>

Perhaps my masking who I am (Ascendant) will find itself forced to adjust (inconjunct). Although the Ascendant is in Cancer and Pluto is going to be going back and forth into and out of Capricorn I probably won't live long enough to see the opposition. You know, that is probably a good thing. <grin>

dadsnook2000

Pluto in stages . . .

Pluto often works in stages -- warning shots during the entry into a sign, then once it is firmly in the sign unrelenting pressure to change and tear down, then a period of darkness, then a resurrection of some sort as it weeds out what remains -- keeping little, crushing a lot, and rebuilding from scratch. Sounds like fun -- NOT. Dave

Indigo Rose

dadsnook2000 said:
....promoting democracy and equal rights for all. This led to the French Revolution following the American Revolution in 1776.

Hmmm....wow!! Maybe Barack Obama will win afterall. :D Here's to hoping this Capricorn run will find real equality for ALL PEOPLE!!

:heart:

Starling

Obama is my candidate too, but no matter who wins the Democratic primaries, history is going to be made.

Which is interesting since Pluto will be going back and forth over zero Capricorn all year.

Now it is interesting because you keep reading about frightening, revolutionary things happening because of transits like the Pluto in Capricorn one. This is pretty revolutionary. But it isn't scary. Just different.

We probably ought to remember that you can deal with some pretty big, important changes without it being upsetting or scary. Sometimes we are just all ready for change.

What isn't revolutionary is that Obama is still a baby boomer. Just about tail end of that generation, but still a member of the same generation as (either) Clinton or Bush.

dadsnook2000

Ouch !!!

Starling said, "Which is interesting since Pluto will be going back and forth over zero Capricorn all year."

Pluto will be on my Descendant angle and North Node for a long time. Ouch! It's painful even to think about what that might mean. Of course, Pluto isn't much of a factor in my chart so perhaps it will just sneak past. No? We will have to see. Dave