This guy...

CaliforniaTarot

This guy and I went on an amazing first and second date last year, and we were completely into each other, but unfortunately he said he wanted to "keep his options open" and date around. I'm only into monogamy so as heartbroken as I was, I let him go. I've been thinking about him ever since and the few times we've talked since then, I've tried to ask him if we was at all willing to try a monogamous relationship and he always said no.

Something compelled me to do a horary tonight asking if he would try contacting me in the near future with hopes for a romantic relationship
I took his significator to be Mars which is the rising sign and mine to be Venus which is the 7th house sign. I didn't use Mars as my ruler because the chart is about him, but in this case it doesn't matter if I used Mars or Venus to signify him or me because both significators are at a 4 degree conjunction in the same sign of Pisces and in the same 5th house. Mars is at 25 degrees and Venus is at 21 and EXALTED. Now I'm not sure whether to jump for joy because of the conjunction in the same house and sign and one of the sigs being exalted, or whether to worry because the Sun is in detriment and the Sun is usually important to the chart...

Our significators are both applying connection to the moon (albeit not a great one)... I think there is a possibility in the future for this reason.

miwxXGh.gif

Minderwiz

Even though you are asking about his feelings/actions it's still your question, especially as those feelings are about you. So you take the first. You've identified the forthcoming Venus/Mars conjunction with a mutual reception (exaltation/triplicity) but the Moon throws something of a spanner in the works.

The Moon's next planetary aspect is the square to Venus. If it's next aspect was the square to Mars, then you're home and dry. Unfortunately the Moon will actually sextile the Sun after it squares Venus and it will square Mars before Venus can reach it.

You do have that mutual reception to fall back on and if it were ruler/ruler or even exaltation/exaltation I'd give you a good chance. The weaker exaltation/triplicity may not deliver the outcome you want without that aspect. Best of luck though!

CaliforniaTarot

Even though you are asking about his feelings/actions it's still your question, especially as those feelings are about you. So you take the first. You've identified the forthcoming Venus/Mars conjunction with a mutual reception (exaltation/triplicity) but the Moon throws something of a spanner in the works.

The Moon's next planetary aspect is the square to Venus. If it's next aspect was the square to Mars, then you're home and dry. Unfortunately the Moon will actually sextile the Sun after it squares Venus and it will square Mars before Venus can reach it.

You do have that mutual reception to fall back on and if it were ruler/ruler or even exaltation/exaltation I'd give you a good chance. The weaker exaltation/triplicity may not deliver the outcome you want without that aspect. Best of luck though!

Yeah I didn't expect anything from him really. I'm sort if trying to date other people. I really would have liked him and would have rather had him interested in me, but obviously that's not the case. What do you suppose would be the outcome though? I guess it's not going to be him randomly calling and professing his undying love for me lol, but what do you think it is? Do you think it's just him not contacting me at all?