Decks you love, but...that one card.

Marie-Bernard

For me there are two: The Devil (one of my fave cards) in the Lunatic Tarot and The Sun in Kat Black's Golden Tarot. Otherwise, fantastic decks. The Devil looks like the artist was phoning it in that day, and the little baby on The Sun creeps me out forever. Not a killer, but I'd change it if I could, is The Emperor as a boot in the Tarot Nova - makes absolutely no sense to me.

Bonus mention is the deck I'd love to love - The Gorgon's Tarot, but the cards are HUGE!!

Tell me what you've got AE. :)

Le Fanu

Ancestral Path. The Fool. Literally kills the deck. And now that pullover fashions have changed since the 1990s it sticks out even more.

greatdane

Second Edition Bohemian Gothic

The Lovers

Marie-Bernard

Ancestral Path. The Fool. Literally kills the deck. And now that pullover fashions have changed since the 1990s it sticks out even more.

YES! That card is so horrible, in what looks like an otherwise beautiful deck, it's kept it out of my hands for a while now.

ATerribleOwl

Hahaha about The Fool from Ancestral Path.

I really don't like Strength from Deviant Moon.

Tigerangel

The 10 of Swords in The Cosmic Tarot, I just don't like the imagery or colours on that card at all, looks like a madman who's just escaped the asylum.

Marie-Bernard

Hahaha about The Fool from Ancestral Path.

I really don't like Strength from Deviant Moon.

Deviant Moon was a deck I could NOT get into. Don't know why because I love dark decks, just a vibe I couldn't feel. In my mind it had such a unique outlook - think Mary-El or Journey Into Egypt - I couldn't relate it to anything else. Although, I found the latter two absolutely beautiful and the DM not as much. All the coin eyes, I guess.

Morwenna

As much as I love the Robin Wood, I really don't like that Hierophant and never did.

Scarlet Woodland

The Hierophant in the Crystal Visions Tarot always throws me. I'm guessing there's some subversive symbolism in there to make it cohesive but to me it sticks out like a sore thumb.

katey

The first thing that came to mind is the Hanged Man from the New Wave Tarot. Ian Curtis as the Hanged Man... just doesn't sit well.