Cattarot is out!:))

Genna

Got my deck today and did a few readings using he spread provided. Got very good results, maybe because he deck is advice oriented; "What would your role models have done in your situation", besides working excellent as a tarot with well-thought out (cat)persons for each card. Well-written LWB with advice from every card, (but not original meanings, so the beginner needs a tarot book too.)
Will use it a lot.

Love and Light, Genna.

Carojulie

This is fun.

I find the cats faces a little weird, like they are half human half cats, but it does not deter me from the images ; and I like the different very recognisable characters.
I have no problem with antropomorphed animals or representations of cats in clothes, on the contrary (as long as they are not real pictures of real animals that were forced into real clothes ! but computer imagery and collage technique can spare the cat population this kind of abuse I believe).

I am a huge fan of graphic novels like Max et Nina (Dodo Ben Radis) or Blacksad (Canales y Guarnido), and I love to pieces my Baroque Bohemian Cat tarot....

But, I am not sure I could read with this CatTarot deck. It's fun and I think the images are brilliant, but I fear it would be another novelty deck that I would end up not using.....

Have to think about it more. Maybe it will stalk my mind to the point when I start thinking that I cannot live without it.... we'll see.

CharlotteK

This is fun.

I find the cats faces a little weird, like they are half human half cats, but it does not deter me from the images ; and I like the different very recognisable characters.
I have no problem with antropomorphed animals or representations of cats in clothes, on the contrary (as long as they are not real pictures of real animals that were forced into real clothes ! but computer imagery and collage technique can spare the cat population this kind of abuse I believe).

I am a huge fan of graphic novels like Max et Nina (Dodo Ben Radis) or Blacksad (Canales y Guarnido), and I love to pieces my Baroque Bohemian Cat tarot....

But, I am not sure I could read with this CatTarot deck. It's fun and I think the images are brilliant, but I fear it would be another novelty deck that I would end up not using.....

Have to think about it more. Maybe it will stalk my mind to the point when I start thinking that I cannot live without it.... we'll see.
I like this deck as a curiosity and a bit of fun. The artwork is fabulous and the concept is good but the only way it works for me is with single card draws. I can get little sense out of it with spreads. Glad to have it in my collection though. It's very different!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Belinda2

I like that the cards are drawn unlike the bohemian cats Tarot where the cat images were put In human period dress, looking pretty uncomfortable as a result.