Good decks for Love readings?

Awkward.turtle91

what are good decks for romance readings, I'm wondering because i often get asked romance questions when exchanging on here. I only have an oracle dedicated to romance.

Called the lovers oracle, I'm wondering if there's a simaler thing in tarot?

Xx

Aeric

There are decks intended for love readings. I recommend the Romantic Tarot and Heart Tarot. But just about any deck can be used if you frame the question and answers in terms of love.

Awkward.turtle91

There are decks intended for love readings. I recommend the Romantic Tarot and Heart Tarot. But just about any deck can be used if you frame the question and answers in terms of love.

I'm aware of that, I just like to have a deck for different things such as romance and generic.
I'll look in to the romantic tarot and heart tarot.

I haven't heard of those before šŸ’•

Nemia

I like the Thoth for love readings. It's honest and clear. And IMO, that's what you need for a love reading. The whole truth and nothing but the truth :)

Awkward.turtle91

I like the Thoth for love readings. It's honest and clear. And IMO, that's what you need for a love reading. The whole truth and nothing but the truth :)

I own the Thoth, I'm looking for decks dedicated to romance and love specifically.
I'm not a fan of thorn I can't connect with them. X

EmpyreanKnight

For romantic readings, I very highly recommend the Lover's Path Tarot by Kris Waldherr. Painted using rich oils on watercolor, they bask in a warm, magnetic glow that more than amply evokes the strength and ferocity of the universal sentiment that this deck seeks to celebrate: Love. Passionate, sensuous, and utterly compelling, it is perfect for love and even general relationship readings. I find it very much readable, and even if I'm more of a left-brain person, the Lover's Path is very effective in stimulating my intuitive faculties. This is definitely one of the most sublime and glorious decks I've ever laid eyes upon.

A few of the cards are shown here, and yes they are as rich, lush, and vivid as they look:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/lovers-path/

The next link shows my favorite card of the deck, from the atu of the Chariot, which in the Lover's Path celebrates the romance of Tristan and Isolde. This is the Card of Desire:

http://m.tarot.com/tarot/cards/the-chariot/lovers-path

In the Tarot.Com site above, if you click on the left or right cards beside the central image you may be able to traverse the whole deck and see all the cards for yourself. Of course, since these images have a low resolution, they cannot do justice to the actual cards.

Awkward.turtle91

What about the Enchanted Tarot by Amy Zerner?
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/enchanted/
The scans on AT aren't great but it's a very pretty deck and I always think of it as a romantic deck.

I've seen that deck around it's on my next to purchase deck, I've been getting rid of some old decks on eBay that I don't use any more and it's been brilliant because it's made away for new ones/given them to friends.

Good job to pay do soon that's all I'm saying šŸ˜ Hehehehe!

I think that decks stunning, the colours get me on this one, I've seen it around and I've been very tempted. X

Achlys

I don't have any decks specific for romance readings, but I've heard great things about the romantic tarot. A friend of mine uses it almost exclusively and says it reads very well.

Awkward.turtle91

For romantic readings, I very highly recommend the Lover's Path Tarot by Kris Waldherr. Painted using rich oils on watercolor, they bask in a warm, magnetic glow that more than amply evokes the strength and ferocity of the universal sentiment that this deck seeks to celebrate: Love. Passionate, sensuous, and utterly compelling, it is perfect for love and even general relationship readings. I find it very much readable, and even if I'm more of a left-brain person, the Lover's Path is very effective in stimulating my intuitive faculties. This is definitely one of the most sublime and glorious decks I've ever laid eyes upon.

I shall have a look at the lovers path in more detail, I like the use off characters such as Romeo and Isis in this deck, it makes it a little more intriguing to see what there system is and such. It seems gentle and wise.

A few of the cards are shown here, and yes they are as rich, lush, and vivid as they look:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/lovers-path/

The next link shows my favorite card of the deck, from the atu of the Chariot, which in the Lover's Path celebrates the romance of Tristan and Isolde. This is the Card of Desire:

http://m.tarot.com/tarot/cards/the-chariot/lovers-path

In the Tarot.Com site above, if you click on the left or right cards beside the central image you may be able to traverse the whole deck and see all the cards for yourself. Of course, since these images have a low resolution, they cannot do justice to the actual cards.

Thankyou for linking the other site, I get to have a better look and insight into the cards it seems , other then just the pictures. X