Any new Crystal chats?

MoonGypsy

Yeah, these are fuzzy too, hon! :laugh: But...the good news is, i can definitely tell that it IS Peacock Ore. :thumbsup: It is a type of Copper ore, so i would imagine it is ruled by Venus.

HearthCricket

These are my latest additions to the family!

Spirit quartz, blue chert, chrysoprase, amethyst merkaba, labradorite heart, carnelian pendulum, moonstone pendulum.

MoonGypsy

Very lovely, HC!:love: i especially am drawn to the amethyst Merkaba...very high energy, that!!! :thumbsup:

Blessings of Peace and Sparkling Light,
MoonGypsy )O(

Alta

I really like the Labradorite Heart... that just glows.

HearthCricket

MoonGypsy said:
Very lovely, HC!:love: i especially am drawn to the amethyst Merkaba...very high energy, that!!! :thumbsup:

Blessings of Peace and Sparkling Light,
MoonGypsy )O(

Thank you! I love merkabas! They are definitely my favourite geometric shape. I use them a lot for meditation and journeying. They just ooze of energy!

HearthCricket

Alta said:
I really like the Labradorite Heart... that just glows.

Thank you! I love this stone and the heart really shimmers nicely. Right now it is with several other crystals next to the computer and my daily pick card and all the colours reflect well in this spot!

morticia monroe

I'm loving that we all have such different tastes,,,for me, the carnelian pendulum is the prize. :)

HearthCricket

morticia monroe said:
I'm loving that we all have such different tastes,,,for me, the carnelian pendulum is the prize. :)

Thank you! And yes, it is very interesting that we are all drawn to different crystals/stones at different times, etc. Two years ago carnelian wouldn't be something I would connect to. Nor, oddly enough, would moonstone. Now I love them. I always wonder what is on the horizon, but I definitely trust in our intuitions when we pick something up and connect with it. We obviously need it in our lives at that time. How many times I have gone into stores, picked up a piece, put it back, picked it up again, left, gone back and bought it! lol Now I have learned my lesson!!!

minrice

Everyone's crystals are so pretty! They really do perk up a space that's for sure. I bought this yesterday and I think it is that salt crystal they make lamps out of. But I'm not sure...there was a chest filled with them and they were all piled on top of a light bulb and gave off the prettiest glow when the light shone through them! It's on my tarot table and you can see in the photo it catches the light and glows. It's very silky feeling and makes my hands feel dry and it feels warmer than quartz. Any thoughts on what it is?

Attachments

• crystal2.jpg
    crystal2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 116
  • crystal1.jpg
    crystal1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 118

Starshower

Could it be sunstone? (a type of feldspar?)