"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

Bhavana

:heart:Bhavana, I just saw your update...

Hope you are kidding about Pet and Oobi's attorneys...right? :bugeyed:
So to be sure: You did give me permission to use both their photos in this tarot deck in
whatever manner I like...right?...just checking...

I hope so, and yes, they will look beautiful when I get finished with their cards. Pep has
such a cute innocent look that I am sure he needs to be a 'Page of Cups' and Oobi (love his name)
looks like he might be a good King of Pentacles. What do you think?
...please don't sue me...LOL :laugh:

:heart: CHI HUGS
Lyn

yes, Lyn, I was just kidding - my dogs do not have their own lawyers. I don't even have a lawyer. Of course you can use the photos, and use them however you want! I like your ideas about the page of cups and king of pentacles.

The name Oobi comes from that weird Nickelodeon kids show with the hand puppet people. I figure when he was a pup there must have been kids in the family that liked that show..really strange, but it's got a cute intro banjo song.... but I didn't name Oobi, he came from a shelter in Philadelphia - and the people that dropped him there gave them his name. I got all of my pets "used", actually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5oJn53x3kc

and here's another cute chi video, with a great song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4qMQgIybs4

Ahclem - what a bunch - they are all gorgeous!!!!

tarotlyn

:laugh: OMG!!! I laughed and laughed at that Oobi video...
I saw a Chi right at the end with those big ears! LOL ...cute and funny video...

..and the last video was so cute too...I like the song and had not heard it before.

Wow I could spend all day on youtube animal videos! LOL

Thanks for sharing...that was fun! :party:

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

p.s. I just tried to take some snap shots of my RoseBud and Taco for the deck, but they do NOT cooperate!
They are just moping around missing their mom, Lee Lee Lou! YIKES...:(

AND I can't stand my Kodak camera anymore now because the buttons are 'flat' on top and
I am always pushing the wrong one and by the time I hit it right, my dogs have moved out of position!
Of course, right now, they only seem to have one position: moping! geese...I might have to
use a previous 'younger' image of each one of them for the deck.

I just went online and bought a new Samsung digital camera with a 'touch screen' and
with an amazing feature of 'WIRELESS uploading to the computer' ...It should be here within a week...
And it has a top 'raised' button for quick snapping and touch screen for everything else. I can hardly wait :D
Samsung has such great quality electronics...my TV is Samsung...love it.

Here are a couple of photos I snapped tonight of RoseBud (the dark fat one...she is a 12 year old Applehead)
and Taco (red one... he is a 10 year old Deer Chi).

I really wish they would cheer up...tomorrow is one week since Lee Lee Lou left us...
I guess it will them take longer to adjust :bugeyed: ...I am loving them up in the meantime :heart:

Sorry...I usually take blurred shots! eeeekkkkk ...I should take some photography classes! :p
:heart:

Attachments

• ROSEBUD.She.is.missing.LeeLeeLou.jpg
    ROSEBUD.She.is.missing.LeeLeeLou.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 203
  • TACO.also.missingLeeLeeLou.jpg
    TACO.also.missingLeeLeeLou.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 200

ahclem

:heart: ahhh...ahclem, a whole pile of cute little Chi's... I see you are addicted to them! LOL
...the more the merrier! Your Chi's are soooo adorable! Which ones are the mom and dad?
...or are they in the group? Also which one, in the group photo, is Rosie? She looks like the
Queen of Wands! Beautiful.

I will find places in the deck for them. I need a group for the family of the 10 of coins and
the 10 of cup. ahclem, do you mind if I give your Chi (with the ears back) some ears?...
If that one is Rosie, then I will just use her image with her ears up.

I think for the purposes of this deck, I do want the ears up (kind of a Chi status symbol and
what people would expect for a Chi deck) I am good at replacing ears, and parts...just look
at my Queen of Cups card...she has had her left ear replaced! Actually I replaced it with
a copy of her right ear reversed! When I say right ear...I am facing the card. Hope I am making sense?
They're all sisters and brothers and nieces and/or cousins. Rosie is at the far left of the group photo. Please feel free to do whatever you want ear-wise. Good luck!

tarotlyn

:heart: Thanks, ahclem, that helps me a lot. I haven't figured out cards for them all yet,
but I will do it. I do think that Rosie would make a good Queen of Wands. They are all going to
look really cute in their little costumes! :)

so...I have '10' Chi's so far that I am going to put in this deck, includes AT members and my own Chi's.

Keep those Chi photos coming! :):thumbsup:
:heart:HUGS
tarotlyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) I think I am finished with the Queen of Cups card...I made her a little larger and
brought some water up closer to her feet... and made her shoes larger

Hope you like her?

:heart: tarotlyn ETA: darn...forgot her crown again! :laugh:...
back soon...

1st Photo: Final version
2nd Photo: Was the first version

Attachments

• CUPS.QUEEN.final.jpg
    CUPS.QUEEN.final.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 256
  • CUPS.QUEEN.jpg
    CUPS.QUEEN.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 233

tarotlyn

Revised...Queen of Cups with crown

:heart::) I finally gave her a crown!

Queen of Cups with crown

Attachments

• CUPS.QUEEN.final.jpg
    CUPS.QUEEN.final.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 198

tarotlyn

Pinto...

:heart::) Debra, here is 'Pinto'

If you don't like him, I can change the background...let me know...

tarotlyn

Attachments

• 0.FOOL.jpg
    0.FOOL.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 238

Debra

OMG Lyn this is just too funny! My brother and his partner will be completely thrilled--in fact my brother asked today on the phone if there would be some way to buy the deck when it's done LOL! I'll e-mail the card to him now! Yay!

tarotlyn

:heart: Debra, that is a relief! :bugeyed:... I tell you he looks really good in the larger image
but I can't post it on here because it is 900 x 1500 pixels...

But I can tell you that this will be a 'Jumbo' sized, 'Regular sized', and also 'Poker' sized deck...

I had ordered a jumbo deck for my bear deck, just to see, and it is wonderful...but this deck
will be so much better resolution than my bear deck because of starting with a jumbo sized format.

I hope it was okay to put his name at the top...I think all the special AT dogs need to have
their names there.

I wanted to put 'Thank you! Pinto' but people that aren't AT members or that don't know who
Pinto is might get confused...so I will just put his name on one of my 'Thank you' cards. I am probably
going to have to have '2' thank you cards because of so many names to include this time.
Maybe a thank you just for the contributing Chi's and a thank you for all of you guys in the thread.

Pinto is the now the 1st card in the deck :):thumbsup: ...he's leading the pack! :heart:

I'm so glad you like his card.

Any comments about the Queen of Cups? I think she looks so much better with her new crown.
Also, the King will have the same background and type of throne...I am think the same crown too...
...so that when they are next to each other, they will look like the belong together.

Lyn

Shalyn

Tarotlyn, I'm finding that I kind of like this deck, even though I'm not a Chi person. (I love dogs, and Chis are OK, but not my first choice.)

I am, however, all over the AT Pets deck. I'd love to be a part of that one.

Meanwhile -

I loved that Chi with the needle - your second choice for a devil card. Maybe do like the Thoth - make two different Devil cards (like the one Thoth has three Magicians?) Then we could use whichever one we prefer.

The fool is pretty cool looking.

The Queen of Cups however - and maybe it's me - the Chi in that one looks more manly than womanly. Granted, it may be a female in real life, but the face seems to scream "King" to me instead of "Queen" (though I know that men can be queens....)

Just my two cents. I'll definitely be buying one of these when you're done.

Question: For the All Bears you had your proceeds going to a wildlife foundation. Would you be having any proceeds for this one going to a Chihuahua rescue? Not that it makes any difference, I'm just curious.