Easter/Ostara Exchange

Satori

I'll exchange, but are we talking crystals and herbs or candy....?

Guiding Cauldron

im in :)

I'd love to join in this, past ones have really been uplifting for me :) Also pretty please can i keep my shipment to Europe only, mailing costs practically kill me! Thanks a bunch :)

StLouisTarot

Id like to join too!

SaintOfScreams

These exchanges are like the other ones, I don't think it matters what size, but you send a package to a person, another sends one to you. This is the sign- up area, please PM me your details if you haven't. You may want to work out with your partner as what to send them, as not everyone celebrates Easter, but other Spring Holidays as well....

And Elf, exchanges are usually parcels of tarot cards, candy, candles, stones, small things like that.<3

Also... would you guys like me to post the names of the partners when names are drawn just for a backup referance?

a_shikhs

SaintOfscreams said:
Also... would you guys like me to post the names of the partners when names are drawn just for a backup referance?

Yeah... That would be cool... Really looking forward to this exchange. :)

Eco74

How about a little general info added in the thread?
That way, no matter who we get paired up with we can sneak a peek at the info-post and put something together to match the interests / type of celebration that person prefers.
Things like preferred colors, scents and flavours, if something specific (diety, tradition, celebration etc.) is particularly important at that time of year and so on.

Only because I like surprises see..
I don't think I'd feel too comfortable telling someone what to get me, which it might sortof feel like if I were to discuss it and put in a particular wishlist.

SaintOfScreams

Well who wants to be first in sharing their interests?

StLouisTarot

Ill have to think about that.

SaintOfScreams

Hmm, do you guys want me to list some of mine?