AT's ATC Tarot Deck (or bust!)

April

AT's ATC Tarot Deck

All the cards in this deck are spoken for. Yippee! Thanks to all the artist's who are working very hard to make this the best. deck. ever!

This is the new thread for the AT ATC Tarot Deck Project (and possibly still) Exhibition. You can find the old thread here http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=68191 There are still cards available! See below.

Please note, there is a deadline for this project. If you can't finish and mail your cards in the time allotted please let someone else have them. I am in the process of contacting all of the artists on the list below and expect to have a completed list with all cards assigned by Saturday May 3. I will tell you how many cards you need to print on the 3rd. After that you will have four weeks to finish your cards. This mean your cards must be finished and in the mail by May 31st. DraagonStorm has kindly volunteered to receive the cards from everyone, assemble the decks and send them back out again. Once we have a complete list I'll give everyone the address.

Just a quick reminder of how our deck will look. Cards must measure 2.5 by 3.5 inches and will not be corner cut. Last time we left the backs blank with just our signatures, but I don't care if you want to do the back if nobody else cares. Just remember to sign the back of ALL copies. Put your cards on heavy paper or cardstock. DraagonStorm, correct me if I'm wrong, suggested to me last time to use 110lb or heavier cardstock, and that worked out nicely. Other than those teeny-tiny rules, go wild!

Here is the list of assigned cards. Please let me know if there are any mistakes. I will edit as needed.

Finished cards marked ~*~

Major Arcana

0 Fool - jackdaw* ~*~
I Magician - CrimsonSoul ~*~
II High Priestess - Colly34 ~*~
III Empress - Colly34 ~*~
IV Emperor - lampkin ~*~
V Hierophant - lampkin ~*~
VI Lovers - DraagonStorm ~*~
VII Chariot - Inana ~*~
VIII Strength - Gayla ~*~
IX Hermit - Gregory ~*~
X Wheel of Fortune - Chronata ~*~
XI Justice - April ~*~
XII Hanged Man - sacredashes ~*~
XIII Death - Aulruna ~*~
XIV Temperance - C-urchin ~*~
XV Devil - sacredashes ~*~
XVI Tower - Waya ~*~
XVII Star - blackroseivy ~*~
XVIII Moon - blackroseivy ~*~
XIX Sun - blackroseivy ~*~
XX Judgment - Arania ~*~
XXI World - Valeria ~*~

Minor Arcana

Cups

Ace - Gayla ~*~
Two - blackroseivy ~*~
Three - Draagonstorm ~*~
Four - Alamaris ~*~
Five - Alamaris ~*~
Six - Draagonstorm ~*~
Seven - Arania~*~
Eight - Gregory ~*~
Nine - Keigh ~*~
Ten - franniee ~*~
Page - SittingIdiot ~*~
Knight - Alamaris ~*~
Queen - Chronata ~*~
King - Aulruna ~*~

Wands

Ace - Corinne ~*~
Two - Valeria ~*~
Three - Corinne ~*~
Four - saoirse1561 ~*~
Five - April ~*~
Six - Draagonstorm ~*~
Seven - April ~*~
Eight - jackdaw* ~*~
Nine - SittingIdiot ~*~
Ten - Keigh ~*~
Page - April ~*~
Knight - Inana ~*~
Queen - franniee ~*~
King - Arania ~*~

Swords

Ace - Colly34 ~*~
Two - lampkin ~*~
Three - Arania ~*~
Four - Inana ~*~
Five - SittingIdiot
Six - Lillie ~*~
Seven - sleepingcat 9 ~*~
Eight - Gregory ~*~
Nine - SittingIdiot ~*~
Ten - DraagonStorm ~*~
Page - Oddity ~*~
Knight - c-urchin ~*~
Queen - Aulruna ~*~
King - Sidhe-Ra ~*~

Pentacles

Ace - jackdaw* ~*~
Two - rabble ~*~
Three - April ~*~
Four - Colly34 ~*~
Five - Keigh ~*~
Six -Arania ~*~
Seven - Gregg ~*~
Eight - Gregg ~*~
Nine - DraagonStorm ~*~
Ten - SittingIdiot ~*~
Page - franniee ~*~
Knight - Oddity ~*~
Queen - Dolphingirl & GryffinSong ~*~
King - sacredashes ~*~

I've kind of written this with the assumption that we all know what's going on. But if you're new to the project please don't hesitate to ask questions.

Peace,
April

blackroseivy

I will be out of town during May, but SHOULD be able to make the deadline with no problem (it's the beginning of the month when I will be gone). Thanx for all the clarifications!

DraagonStorm

Yes, 110lb cardstock works great...

DraagonStorm

Oddity

I'll gladly take the Page of Swords!

I have a question about making the cards, hopefully somebody will be kind enough to answer: if we have to make, say for example 40 cards each, does every card have to be handmade, or would it be all right to make one original design and then copy it 40 times?

/O.

gregory

I am very dim. :( (Also I wanted to bookmark this thread !!)

How does the stuff they (as in photo printing places) print photos on rate, weight wise ??? I have a pack of that I planned to use.

OR I could laminate once printed ?

missycab

How many cards do we have to print?

yaraluna

44 cards!!????!!!

i need to find the old thread to make sure, otherwise i will have to make one and have it reproduced in order to meet the deadline@!!!!!

yara

Aulruna

Please wait until all artists are accounted for and all cards assigned before trying to guess the number of cards to print!!!

yaraluna

ok. based on the old thread...
-we have to make 79 cards. 78 to make a deck and 1 original to 'exhibit'/ although I don't know if we are actually exhibiting them yet.

-we make our card original, then make reproductions to mail to the person in charge right?

any other things i missed???

yara

Aulruna

In the old thread, we had agreed that we make as many cards as we have artists. Artists can sign up for multiple cards, but each participating person is still going to have only one complete deck at the end of the project.

So, if we had a different artist for every card - you'd have to make 78. If people make more than one card, the number of cards each participant has to make go down.

This is why we can't know how many cards to make until assignments are complete.

Not sure about the exhibition part...