The Saga of Dude!

intuition897

I am right in love with this thread.

"Normal" is overrated. Give me weird and eccentric ANY day of the week! Dude was one of those people who puts things into perspective. A little burst of colour in an otherwise grey and pin-striped world of "little dude" lawyers.

I am SO glad Dude went to live with his son and go on to "corrupt" his grandkids; it means the saga isn't done yet! Dude lives on. I sure hope I run into him on the flip side. :D

Mateo06

bodhran said:
I just HATE to come to the end of really great stories!:D Dude's grandson is in for an adventure for sure! Hope Lil' Dude learns to appreciate the gem he has in his father. Thank you Baroli!

All great stories have to end, or they couldn't be told.
I just stumbled on this thread, and if it wasn't 11 at night I may have already started volunteering.

Great Story.

Amary

What a beautiful experience to have had, from start to finish.

And what a wonderful man he must have been, to raise a son that, while he didn't understand, still respected his father and his father's wishes enough to return the deck to you. A great many people would have trashed it.

jcwirish

I think Dude needs a story written about him. Sounds like a character, and probably has a number of great tales himself. BTW, how is this deck of yours haunted? I'm intrigued.