Is performing 'Tarot Spells' a good idea?

hunter

divinemsm said:
When you cast a spell, you have to ask yourself first if you are will to live with the consequences, whatever they may be. If you can get past that, knock yourself out.

I think this is the key for me to focus on. Not someone else's will. Yes will is important...but...I've got so much baggage about will from Christianity and the abuse convincing me I NEVER have the right to inconvenience anyone EVER, no matter what happens to me.

Can I live with the consequences? That is really helpful! Thanks :)

kayman

Alright well I'm a buddhist and my parents are as well. The job I was intending was the same place I did my work experience at in my city so yeah...

I'm not looking to change religion (yes I pray as well), but maybe a spell is more effective? I'm not sure really.

BTW I've had doubts simply because I dont want to envoke anything, or provoke anything that might cause me or the people I know any harm or anyone for that matter.

I've always had interest in the supernatural, divination etc. So I've started learning the Tarot a year back and ever since last year I could see auras so yeah.

Also because the amazon reviews of that 'Tarot Spells' book is 5 stars by the various reviewers there :p

Rev_Vesta

HI some interetsing thoughts.....

For me personally I have used theTarot Spell caster Book over the last few years and have found it very valuable in it's suggestions and ideas...........

I have developed the spells to be more personal and always includes the wiccan Rede "Do what ye will let it harm none.........." and always add..... "For the Good of all, so mote it be! Blessed Be!"......

This is over a long period of time as I learnt the way ...........

Enjoy, relax and research the spell you want to do.......... understand the suggestions..... and see where it sits within your heart..............

at first when I started I would sit and meditate on the spell..... and the suggestions and find it within my heart.....if it was ethical....or not..... moral or not.....would it hurt others, manipulate others or not.....? when I was at peace with the suggestion on all levels then I knew it would work and not hurt another.....

I have looked at other books but found this to be the most simpliest, without getting too complicated..........

Blessed Be!

Vesta

olivia1

I too, want to get involved in spells (and have been looking on amazon for a book) but as kayman had said, I do not want to bring harm to myself (and other for that matter)...but after reading some of your replies, I am very much intrigued! does the spell books require a lot of meditation? I think trying to meditate would be my one big hindrance...today, I tried to meditate and I actually fell asleep!

Rev_Vesta

No, spells do not require meditation but for me I find it helpful...

if you find you fall asleep while doing a meditation, sit in a chair, do not lie down....try sitting upright on the floor... but do not lie down............

hope helps....

Vesta

kayman

also do I *have* to do that lesser banishing spell before a tarot spell or a moon spell? I don't even know what it does and I'd rather not do something I don't know what's the purpose of.

olivia1

Rev_Vesta said:
No, spells do not require meditation but for me I find it helpful...

if you find you fall asleep while doing a meditation, sit in a chair, do not lie down....try sitting upright on the floor... but do not lie down............

hope helps....

Vesta
:) thanks, Vesta!!

Genna

I used a spell from "Tarot Spells" by Janina Renée once, and it worked. Seeing this thread inspired me to try it again. I´m not a Wiccan myself, I don´t think you need to be that to perform spells or being a witch.

Rev_Vesta

No spell work is used by many different beliefs, faiths, cultures etc.....

There is no one way to do a spell........

aslong as you work with integrity....

Pleased I was able to assist ....

take care...

Vesta

Genna

Thank you, Vesta. This thread certainly helped me. :)