DECK OF THE MONTH - JUNE 2013 sign up thread

SwampLady

I think i signed up for that..for six months or three I don't remember. lol. OMG..MI_SHELL!!!!! You made those pouches...they are stunning!!!!!

Mi-Shell

Sunday night at 8.00 I have a patient here for a shamanic consultation. So no tarot then.
I still have not shuffled my deck.
Ifffff I do, I will be looooooost!! :bugeyed:
But I am working with it - and am deeeep into the Celtic Tree alphabet, that is the foundation of the Minors and Courts.
My card of today:
No 45 = Agrifoglio:Tinne
And there are 4 of these in my deck!!
Mine is the 2rd of 4 and that one is also called "Estate"
:bugeyed:
Yes, I know!
And guess what?
I know where in the Tarot sequence it goes :)
Guesses anyone?????

Aeric

If we can't make the scheduled times for spreads, can we post them earlier?

conurelover

Mi-Shell I am pretty sure it is one of the seasons. Is there holly on the card too? I always think of holly as part of winter but I don't think your card ESTATE that season correct?

Kathy123

If we can't make the scheduled times for spreads, can we post them earlier?

YES! Just please make sure you post them in the readings link that is referenced on the first page. Our readings need to be in a different thread :)

Aeric

Sweet! I can't guarantee 8 every Sunday, but I'll try to keep it close to 8.

Mi-Shell

Mi-Shell I am pretty sure it is one of the seasons. Is there holly on the card too? I always think of holly as part of winter but I don't think your card ESTATE that season correct?
Yes! It was the Summer card of Holly and very lovely!
By now I have the sequences all figured out and am writing mors study forum posts, to share my findings.
Thanks for the translations:)

conurelover

Yes! It was the Summer card of Holly and very lovely!
By now I have the sequences all figured out and am writing mors study forum posts, to share my findings.
Thanks for the translations:)

Is Tinne the name of the Celtic Goddess?

conurelover

6/1 and 6/2 Daily Draws

Yesterday I pulled Taurus, the Bull. (Toro) A deck with the zodiac is foreign to me. Taurus reminded me of my brother. He has that birth sign. He is loyal as the LWB tells me he should be. The LWB also tells me that if a zodiac is pulled in a reading it signifies outside influences.
I have a picture below.

Today I pulled the 5 of Coins. (Cinque Danari). It is a really pretty card. I like that the coin suit is a suit in this deck that you can differentiate when it is reversed. You can't really do it for the Batons. Picture below of 5 of Coins. The LWB tells me it means savings/ecomonic spirit. In my other book it talks about meanings of a lover, to love, to adore, to cherish. Also concordance.
This is very different than the RWS meanings!

Attachments

• iltoro.jpg
    iltoro.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 43
  • CinqueDanari.jpg
    CinqueDanari.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 39

conurelover

So I am having trouble doing two decks. I might have to go down to one. I will let you know tomorrow Kathy.