Brady Tarot

Dogs&Coffee

I decided to back this today, and just got the message that the Book stretch goal had been reached, which, in this instance, means that everyone getting the deck will get a wooden box with a sliding top AND an expanded book by Rachel Pollack, that fits nicely inside the box with the deck. Looks pretty exciting!

Aaaaaaaaaand, backed.

banbha

I decided to back this today, and just got the message that the Book stretch goal had been reached, which, in this instance, means that everyone getting the deck will get a wooden box with a sliding top AND an expanded book by Rachel Pollack, that fits nicely inside the box with the deck. Looks pretty exciting!

This just keeps getting better and better. :)

Denever

I got so excited when I read about the box and Rachel Pollack's involvement that I went back to Kickstarter and doubled my pledge. This deck is going to be wonderful.

RiverRunsDeep

I am so in love with this deck. Just backed it! Only a couple days left for the campaign, if anyone is considering.

Essjay

I just backed this - last few hours!

JadePixie

Backed it, couldn't resist the stunning artwork <3

Myrrha

Rats! I waited too long and missed it. This was the deck I was most excited about. I hope there is still some way to buy a copy from the artist, even if I don't get the pre-order price.

banbha

Rats! I waited too long and missed it. This was the deck I was most excited about. I hope there is still some way to buy a copy from the artist, even if I don't get the pre-order price.

Yes there will be a way to order one soon. From Emi Brady in an Email update:

"I am in the process of building a webstore where I will continue taking preorders for decks and the non-exclusive items, so if you miss the campaign you will still have a chance to preorder!"

So good news. :)

HudsonGray

So we can still get it for $48 for the deck? Cool!