Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

Elven

Hi Leleii :)

I have a Chariot RW with a plaid blue back. It measures 120mm x 70mm or
4 3/4inches x 2 3/4 inches. Is this the one you need?

Pm me your details and I'll get it off to you :)

Blessings
Elven x

MeeWah

ISO: Sacred Circle King & Queen-Discs

Discovered last night both those cards & title card missing :(

Anyone have spares? Willing to pay. Thanks for reading!

manda78

I lost my Thoth two of pents! :(

..the two of pents from my Thoth! When I picked it up this morning I noticed it felt "light" and sure enough there was one missing....Anyone out there have an extra? It is the small US games edition, with the brown-black and multi color cross on the back- *hoping*
Manda

delizt

6 of cups for the Art of Tarot pubbed by B&N? anyone?

Lillie

I recently got an old 1JJ Swiss deck.
Only the empress has a big creas across her!

It's such a shame, and not as discribed :(

Oh well.

So, does anyone have a spare or unwanted empress, with french title?
I think these cards may have slight variations, so, it is an old, early 70's deck.
French titles, sort of matte finish.

sunflowr

Does anyone have the ACE of WANDS card from the Robin Wood? Mine is a bit messed up and would love a good copy of it. Thanks! :)

Lewen

I have a duplicate "The High Priestess" that has come with my Spiral Tarot deck for those that have need of her. I'll check my other three decks, I might be updating this post.

tinkerbell

Universal Waite.........Empress required!!!

I'm kicking myself over this one - last week I was part way through typing up a reading and had put my 3 cards on top of a pile of books.
Later, without thinking, I leaned across to open the window and accidentally knocked the books-leading to all 3 cards tumbling down between the front wall and our (very) fixed computer unit.
Amazing myself, I managed to prise 2 of them out from there with the help of a breadknife (!), but the Empress is having none of it!

Anybody who may be able to help PLEASE pm me- the universal Waite is one of my main reading decks and I'd love it to be complete once again.......(there's only so much success to be had prodding away blindly in the dark and I think my luck's run out!)

Yours Hopefully,
Tinkerbell xx

(PS - this is the USGames deck, the card backs are midnight blue with little gold stars all over them!)

Chronata

Ah! Tinkerbell...

I have a Universal Waite deck...never used since it was missing a boatload of cards...but I do indeed have an Empress! (and likely most other cards you might want as well!)

I am clearing out my PM box...so drop me a line...and I will send her to you asap!

ArwenNightstar

Lillie said:
I recently got an old 1JJ Swiss deck.
Only the empress has a big creas across her!

It's such a shame, and not as discribed :(

Oh well.

So, does anyone have a spare or unwanted empress, with french title?
I think these cards may have slight variations, so, it is an old, early 70's deck.
French titles, sort of matte finish.

I might! I have two.. one is not complete. I'll check. PM me.

Never mind. The not-complete deck is missing ALL the majors. sigh. I do have a complete, but don't have any extras.

If anyone is seeking minor IJJ's I have em!